ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Gonna pass on both wovens unless I can cop for under retail. OG colorways re-release and patience ya'll. 
smokin.gif

As I decide to unDS my premiums, the pull tab on the antherities breaks. Haha serves me right for hating on them

Wearing my NRG anthracites right now... comfort is notch on these. Creasing is definitely an issue but I put in some med sz Force Field's and they seem to be keeping the toe box pretty fresh. Glad that I got a pair of the wovens due to the pontential creasing the premiums have. I would suggest going to TTS unless you got wide feet for peeps with sizing questions

Black wovens are money IMO but those atomic teals are looking more and more clean...hmmmm??? >D

As I decide to unDS my premiums, the pull tab on the antherities breaks. Haha serves me right for hating on them
Same. My pull tab ripped off but I just superglued it back.
laugh.gif
It worked though so I'm not complaining.

^ a man amongst boys haha, nice collection. still trying to find a pair of mangos in a 11.5/12 and having no luck (even on eBay!). wishing i would have struck when i had the chance. glad i got a few of the ogs i missed when nike "remastered" their website, copped the roshe's when everyone was going for the playoff 12 restock. can't get enough of this comfort/style

Giving the Khaki NRGs a few wears recently and I'm loving them. I really wish I would've copped the Anthracites now. If anyone knows a spot to scoop them up for retail, please let me know.

Giving the Khaki NRGs a few wears recently and I'm loving them. I really wish I would've copped the Anthracites now. If anyone knows a spot to scoop them up for retail, please let me know.
my local shiekh dropped them for retail so i would check there

My black wovens came in today, really happy with them. Now trying to decide what to do with my anthracites

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom