ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

FA for the win today. Was only able to get one pair of each. I really want 3 pairs of the black. Guy said he expects more to come in.

Finally a Roshe owner. Thanks for the help and info in this thread! So comfortable and light. My other runners are gonna be shelved for a few weeks lol.

Manager said there's gonna be a black/blue or blue pair coming out next week.

I got excited and called FootAction in flint Michigan hoping they had got them, and he had said they had none.... I guess I'm gonna have to wait to get my first pair of Roshes.... :frown:

TEAM ROSHE APPLICATION

I got these in 8.5 but I'm usually a 9 in other shoes. These pairs are for myself and even got another pair(not shown) for my dad. Eventually my whole family will be wearing roshe cause of me! I love how these are simple yet so clean and everybody knows this already but they're comfortable af!

Eastridge. Last 8.5 I passed on the Sports Red. I asked him if Southland still has any but said they were gone yesterday. He said to call back Tuesday for the colorway he told me about.

Roshe's are a hit or miss depending on the market...I've never seen anything in WI. I saw them in Shieks when I was in Fresno, Cali over the summer and regret to the day I didn't cop the black/reds. I just want the OG mesh materials to come back in 2013...

I'm also going to be giving these bad boys a test run out on the golf course this summer as well...:smokin

^ Calling Footactions is useless. The workers don't know what Roshe Runs are besides Jordans.

Completely agree. Spot I copped from today received them yesterday at 3. I called at 6 and girl said they didn't get them. 99% of all employees at sneaker stores have no close what a roshe run is.

I might have to make a trip over still then. The iguanas are amazing, I need a pair. Do you think stores will get more restocks of OG colors like calypso's, etc.

Footaction at Solano Mall in Fairfield is sold out of the black/sails, size 10-10.5 in iguanas and just has the sport reds left.

wait til you fools see the camo jawns they got for fall 13 #lookbookswag shhhhhhhhh

im honestly gonna try to get an iguana and blk pair damn 6 pairs of roshes for that rotation o well....

Anybody have any idea what the black/blue or blue pair looks like? I'm hooked lol.

Stick to the basics and get a pair of the black anthracites next. Must have for any roshe collection.

I most definitely will. Just want to see what other option there'll be.

Eastridge. Last 8.5 I passed on the Sports Red. I asked him if Southland still has any but said they were gone yesterday. He said to call back Tuesday for the colorway he told me about.

any other sizes for the reds?

I didn't ask since i had no interest in the Red, but I saw two left shoe in size 9 on the counter. Give them a call the manager is really cool.

I might have to make a trip over still then. The iguanas are amazing, I need a pair. Do you think stores will get more restocks of OG colors like calypso's, etc.

No, They didn't re-stock. They just re-released them. Only the Black/Sail, Sport Red, and Iguanas from the OGs re-released.

I most definitely will. Just want to see what other option there'll be.
I didn't ask since i had no interest in the Red, but I saw two left shoe in size 9 on the counter. Give them a call the manager is really cool.

sold out as i expected :lol: thanks for the heads up anyway

For broshes in the Bay Area hit up eastridge mall footaction just opened new box of black sails and from what I saw sizes range from 9-11 no holds must go there in person good luck all

By the time I get to San Jose, they'll be gone. Hopefully Southland gets em too.

Back
Top Bottom