ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Does anyone know when the Women's Roshe Run "Night Snow" is coming out? And where can I cop them in the Bay Area? Thanks!

I believe this colorway is popping up in a few boutiques around the country and will probably be on NDC alongside the Laser Purple/Sail currently on there.

Just to give a more brief explanation of who and what Team Roshe is:

We just a collective group of people that share the same love for the Nike Roshe Run. We come from all over the country and world and have been very helpful with each other as well as this thread. "Only the essentials" a motto we like to use: we don't need no drama and no nonsense so check it at the door please. So why would you want to be apart of the team? For the cool badge duh. Jk. But we do help each other out with anything shoe related and just really anything else we can share. A lot of the guys are in to cars so they talk about that a lot and what connections they have. Basically, we are just a group that is willing to help each other out and whatever way possible. We also got some cool shirts coming out. LOL.

Anyone from the Bay Area know where I can cop the iguana or black roshe runs in a 8.5 or 9. Missed the restock but I heard Shiekh and other stores are getting them soon.

Try SGLA on Facebook bro, know plenty of sellers selling iguanas in your size. Join the group and see what's up!
Hope this helps!

I believe this colorway is popping up in a few boutiques around the country and will probably be on NDC alongside the Laser Purple/Sail currently on there.

We just a collective group of people that share the same love for the Nike Roshe Run. We come from all over the country and world and have been very helpful with each other as well as this thread. "Only the essentials" a motto we like to use: we don't need no drama and no nonsense so check it at the door please. So why would you want to be apart of the team? For the cool badge duh. Jk. But we do help each other out with anything shoe related and just really anything else we can share. A lot of the guys are in to cars so they talk about that a lot and what connections they have. Basically, we are just a group that is willing to help each other out and whatever way possible. We also got some cool shirts coming out. LOL.

NICE!! Hope I get a shirt and be a big supporter! At least to buy one lol

Does anyone know when the Women's Roshe Run "Night Snow" is coming out? And where can I cop them in the Bay Area? Thanks!
Stay updated on your twitter account by following Premier boutique in palo alto @premierboutique. They always seem to get the most unique selection of clothing and sneakers first and also received the women's colorway in the silver/pink first which I don't believe any store in the bay area has even received yet. You also wanna keep yourself updated and follow bows & arrows on instagram too.

new colorway? Dude on IG said it's "squadron green" (not teals) that his friend picked up at the employee store. Here's the free run also in squadron green if you want the true color and not IG filter.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...43x403/430885_572432839438885_839788255_n.jpg
I'm pretty sure this is actually a 'khaki' color, a shop assistant in Niketown Tokyo showed me the catalogue of shoes coming in and they were getting the Black Wovens and Khaki Wovens about February, so perhaps the Khaki wovens are an Asia-exclusive, who knows.

The picture I saw was a bit lighter version than this one, but I guess that's what IG does :wink:

finally jumped on the roshe train, best 76 bucks ive ever spent best believe i will be getting more
If it's not too much trouble, would you mind providing the SKU (assuming you purchased from Footaction)?

Should've grabbed these when 6PM had 'em for $56 lol.  Grabbed just the Cybers thinking these would sit.
laugh.gif

If it's not too much trouble, would you mind providing the SKU (assuming you purchased from Footaction)?

Should've grabbed these when 6PM had 'em for $56 lol.  Grabbed just the Cybers thinking these would sit.
laugh.gif
Good lookin out!

Love NT.  Going to try my luck today, hopefully a stock locate isn't necessary, but it's nice to have a backup plan.

If the Siren's restock, I'll truly be all set.  Anything else is a bonus.

Stay updated on your twitter account by following Premier boutique in palo alto @premierboutique. They always seem to get the most unique selection of clothing and sneakers first and also received the women's colorway in the silver/pink first which I don't believe any store in the bay area has even received yet. You also wanna keep yourself updated and follow bows & arrows on instagram too.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it! My girl's dying to get that colorway.

For those interested - NT NYC received the squadron green woven roshe's yesterday afternoon. I picked a size 9.5 up after work -  the guy told me that they just put them up.

For those interested - NT NYC received the squadron green woven roshe's yesterday afternoon. I picked a size 9.5 up after work -  the guy told me that they just put them up.
would it be possible to get a picture of them? im curious as to see exactly what they look like

they look a lot like a woven Iggy.

I'll be stopping by MOA again today, gonna see how their stock is doing, might double up on Iggy's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom