ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

My local Footaction had the black, red and iguanas.

They did not have my size in the Iguanas, so I had her check other stores in Maryland. No other stores have Roshe Runs.

Primitive shoes is running low on the roshes. Also if your doing a Phone Order,there is a $10 instore fee and that's separately from shipping + taxes.just a heads up.

Last edited:
My thunder blue premiums came in. Amazing shoes in terms of quality. Ill get some pictures up soon

Can I please get a recap for release info? Are the OG colorways re-releasing this spring as a GR? I'm having a hard time keeping up with this thread. Thanks in advance.

My anthracite premiums came in from FNL. I'm not a fan of the canvas. Already has white marks from creases and on the tongue. I'll be using these as beaters. I'll stick with the OGs.

^ yea.. the men's blue/white pair were samples.  the women's is the soar blue correct?
That is correct, though there is the Asia exclusive - Dark Royal, White - Mint blue pictured below.  If he is more specific we can point him in the right direction.  But unfortunately for him size 11-11.5, the samples were only 9's, the womens only go up to a 12 which will be tight and hard to find, and the asia pairs are very hard to find over a 10 and almost impossible over an 11.

Paid right around $80 for these :smokin

One question though, they are 28 cm which is a size 10 on the tag on the shoe. I'm a size 11 so did I buy the wrong size? I tried them on without socks and they fit pretty good. Need an expert on this haha

Last edited:
Are you talking about this blue/white pair?(below)  Or the woman's blue/white pair? let us know and we can be more help. 

Silvastar my fault on that. I do like the pair you posted in that pic the ones Im looking for are the womens pair. I quoted a pic last page of them. The Soar/Ice Blue pair. Sorry for the confusion guys.

Last edited:
Just copped some mangos for $115.

What's a reasonable price for some siren reds? Is 140 too much ?kinda new to the community btw! :smile:

Last edited:
Silvastar my fault on that. I do like the pair you posted in that pic the ones Im looking for are the womens pair. I quoted a pic last page of them. The Soar/Ice Blue pair. Sorry for the confusion guys.
No problem GeneGreen - the soar are hard to find over a 10, and I haven't seen a 12 in months, though I am not searching that hard for them.  Japan may have some in that size still left, doubt any around the states.  They were on shoebacca in a FSR for the longest time and no one jumped on them. 

I can't find the Women's roshe in the grey/polarized pink colorway in a size 5 or 5.5 anywhere. I tried 21 Mercer, Oneness, called Nike.com, Nike LA running. Nowhere to be found. All those spots had a size 6 and up though. I'm starting to think they didn't make a size 5 or 5.5 for this colorway. But the purple colorway on NDC had a 5 so they mustve made a 5.
mean.gif
Welcome to my hell oldsole! :wink:They do exist in 5 and 5.5, but really really... I mean REALLY hard to find!

I'm a 5 and many of my Roshe come from Ebay or Asian and European websites. Sometimes some websites have them in 5 or 5.5, but maybe like 2 pairs! :frown:

Back
Top Bottom