ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

whats up Roshe fam! only reason why i joined NT is because of this thread, great community. and to help out, Shiekh at the Burbank mall has a FSR of all three og's. finally picked up my pair of Iggys. they just got their stock today.

whats up Roshe fam! only reason why i joined NT is because of this thread, great community. and to help out, Shiekh at the Burbank mall has a FSR of all three og's. finally picked up my pair of Iggys. they just got their stock today.

Guess that picture of Shiekh's instagram about the Roshes coming are starting to happen...

Some custom blackouts I made to give the team a look at how they may turn out. These soles were spray painted and flex with it very well. Already two days of daily wear and no peeling/cracking/chipping. I will have a how-to soon, but if you can wait.. iD should have this option available in the future! Any feedback, good or bad is appreciated.

Some custom blackouts I made to give the team a look at how they may turn out. These soles were spray painted and flex with it very well. Already two days of daily wear and no peeling/cracking/chipping. I will have a how-to soon, but if you can wait.. iD should have this option available in the future! Any feedback, good or bad is appreciated.
That's pretty dope cw lol nice job

TeamRosheRun, I need some insight. I cant sift through 400 pages of discussion so I must ask.

Is there anyway I can get a pair of black/white roshes nowadays? I want to get them for work, its just I dont know about the availability of it. \

thanks alot, looking forward to my first pair !

TeamRosheRun, I need some insight. I cant sift through 400 pages of discussion so I must ask.

Is there anyway I can get a pair of black/white roshes nowadays? I want to get them for work, its just I dont know about the availability of it. \

FootAction and Shiekhs. Just call ahead so you dont waste gas.

Don't bother with Craigslist or eBay unless you're already bending over.

Last edited:
^thanks for the info. on the note of ebay, i found a pair of black/anthracites for 120. is that fair pricing? and ill definately check out footaction. thanks man.

^thanks for the info. on the note of ebay, i found a pair of black/anthracites for 120. is that fair pricing? and ill definately check out footaction. thanks man.

You mean the premium NRGs?

$120 is way too much, I'd imagine they're still at Finishlines here and there, no?

Last edited:

If you're talkin about the black sails, I'd wait and check footactions and shiekh. They've been getting restocked recently. I have had no luck though. Still on the hunt for the black sails and iguanas myself.

wait for zappos or even nike to release them on NDC.  good luck

these are the ones i found on ebay.

120. thats probably like double retail. i start work soon, and i need a pair of black/white shoes. so if these are getting restocked, ill try and mission out for them, otherwise ill cop some free runs to hold me down till i find em. thanks for the info guys.

120. thats probably like double retail. i start work soon, and i need a pair of black/white shoes. so if these are getting restocked, ill try and mission out for them, otherwise ill cop some free runs to hold me down till i find em. thanks for the info guys.
Go to shiekhs bro most of them restocked yesterday...I went to today

So ive been kicked off teamrosheFB....seriously???? srs????

so ive been avoiding the TR FB for ....EVER ... ever since it was created ive dodged it

i said time & time again im not on fb ill miss whatever is on there

i was asked by a few members to join multiple times & even after turning it down multiple times i was asked again to please, please join & make a dummy account

so i finally did about a week ago....

well today i get an email saying im getting kicked out because i didnt provide any info & i was only there for the deals(which i havent got any deals...not that thats what im looking for but you should get my point)

& almost in an instant i see multiple responses along the same lines like i took some restock info only posted on TR FB & cleaned out someones inventory

someone said i was faster to post on a deal than anything else...when i have 5 post(1-asking about a sz 5.5 FOR A NT MEMBER BECAUSE HE COULDNT...3- about the plasti dipped sails & 2 seperate post one asking the price of some shoes a memeber was trying to get rid(THAT WASNT MY SZ) of & FINALLY ON A GIFT CARD THAT I DIDNT BUY)

unreal if the "admins" are being serious :smh:

only the essentials

at this point i want to know why i wasted my time to do all that fb crap just to get kicked out while im in the process of learing it?

because thats honestly what im more upset about at this point

Where Illy is he an admin also?

PREACH

But dont feel bad I got booted too for inactivity, it is what it is

Go to shiekhs bro most of them restocked yesterday...I went today and they still had every size

If you're in the bay, this Saturday Premier Boutique is having a grand  opening in San Mateo @11am and they should have all the 3 colorways, so I've heard. Don't pay $120 for these unless you're that desperate. Other than Premier, FA and Shiekh Shoes will be restocking so as other people have said call them before you go.

Trifecta.Finally copped the iggy's.I miss my siren red and cybers =(.Thanks to whoever jacked them along with my car!

Oneness just tweeted that they have a size 13 sport reds in stock. It may be sold by now but f you need them call them

Those yellow roshe are nice.

The black on black custom look dope too.

I wanted to do a custom like that, but I thought the paint on the sole would crack, let me know after you wear it a lot.

I bought a wovens black on black instead. I'm waiting on that black on black og mesh :smokin

Back
Top Bottom