ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

FYI
Sheikhs Valley Fair Mall in San Jose CA just got their shipment of all 3 og cws (blk, red, and iguana)
Sz 12 is a wrap!

Damn that's whack bro, sorry for the loss! :/
yeah it was whack.I did learn my lesson though.Never leave your dope *** shoes in the trunk of your car...So it got stolen along with my gym bag since the shoes were inside the bag and along with my honda s2000.I wonder who's rockin them shoes now ..lol

Glad everyone is starting to get their roshes! 

What's the best way to take care of the soles since they're all white and get dirty extra fast

So ive been kicked off teamrosheFB....seriously???? srs????

so ive been avoiding the TR FB for ....EVER ... ever since it was created ive dodged it

i said time & time again im not on fb ill miss whatever is on there

i was asked by a few members to join multiple times & even after turning it down multiple times i was asked again to please, please join & make a dummy account

so i finally did about a week ago....

well today i get an email saying im getting kicked out because i didnt provide any info & i was only there for the deals(which i havent got any deals...not that thats what im looking for but you should get my point)

& almost in an instant i see multiple responses along the same lines like i took some restock info only posted on TR FB & cleaned out someones inventory

someone said i was faster to post on a deal than anything else...when i have 5 post(1-asking about a sz 5.5 FOR A NT MEMBER BECAUSE HE COULDNT...3- about the plasti dipped sails & 2 seperate post one asking the price of some shoes a memeber was trying to get rid(THAT WASNT MY SZ) of & FINALLY ON A GIFT CARD THAT I DIDNT BUY)

unreal if the "admins" are being serious :smh:

only the essentials

at this point i want to know why i wasted my time to do all that fb crap just to get kicked out while im in the process of learing it?

because thats honestly what im more upset about at this point

Where Illy is he an admin also?

That team ***** corny dont eem worry about it.

Pissed I passed on the Iguanas early last year when they were at Nordstroms Rack. Local store restocked, and now I'm done.

For all the bay area peeps, Shiekh at Southland Mall has a big shipment however ran out on 8, 9, 9.5, 10.5 in the iguanas

Go get them while you can!

So ive been kicked off teamrosheFB....seriously???? srs????

so ive been avoiding the TR FB for ....EVER ... ever since it was created ive dodged it

i said time & time again im not on fb ill miss whatever is on there

i was asked by a few members to join multiple times & even after turning it down multiple times i was asked again to please, please join & make a dummy account

so i finally did about a week ago....

well today i get an email saying im getting kicked out because i didnt provide any info & i was only there for the deals(which i havent got any deals...not that thats what im looking for but you should get my point)

& almost in an instant i see multiple responses along the same lines like i took some restock info only posted on TR FB & cleaned out someones inventory

someone said i was faster to post on a deal than anything else...when i have 5 post(1-asking about a sz 5.5 FOR A NT MEMBER BECAUSE HE COULDNT...3- about the plasti dipped sails & 2 seperate post one asking the price of some shoes a memeber was trying to get rid(THAT WASNT MY SZ) of & FINALLY ON A GIFT CARD THAT I DIDNT BUY)

unreal if the "admins" are being serious :smh:

only the essentials

at this point i want to know why i wasted my time to do all that fb crap just to get kicked out while im in the process of learing it?

because thats honestly what im more upset about at this point

Where Illy is he an admin also?

I swear,, alot of you dudes who worship Roshe's take it too far. The superiority displayed by "some" annoy the hell out of me. In some cases, its worst than hypebeasts.

Every settle down and stop trying to act like you are the only ones that stumbled into RR.

That TR FB is corny as hell, dont sweat it. From what I've heard, you wont miss a damn thing by not being a member anymore. It says alot when guys like you are getting the boot.

I know you team roshe guys seem to be getting agitated with the influx of newcomers and the craze over the 3 OG colors but not everyone was lucky to get them before and so what if there are new people passionate about the shoe you guys love. I thought people like the community to grow.

That being said I think new members are lazy when they just come and ask basic uber common questions like sizing, sku numbers (they are all on page 1), etc since the page is 400 pages deep just comb through and you will find the answer. By typing messages unnecessarily fills the thread with useless space and detracts us from vital info. You only make it bad for the rest of us new comers who actually need help and are looking to add.

Anyways I am not sure if it was posted before but Zappos rep told me they ordered about 300 pairs of roshes on January 20th. They should hit the site early to  mid february is his guestimate but I think this means everyone who isn't near stores which restocked should have a fair chance to get some. Not sure if its 300 iguanas (color i asked about)  or 300 total. 

Peace

Sheikh must be wests coast thing... never even seen one. I live on the East coast and have yet to come across any of the restocked 3 in person. Copped the blacks (phone order from Primer), waiting patiently for the iggys!

Last edited:
Is this confirmed?
A very reputable member (apologies but I forgot his name) said hes waiting on the blackout OG mesh Roshes. He also shared info on the future of roshes. So yeah its as confirmed as we can get without nike actually confirming it. I know a lot of people including myself are looking forward to these 

If it's already been mentioned, my apologies...

But for Inland Empire heads, the Tyler Galleria Shiekhs has all 3 colors and according to the dude that was working they have a "good amount" still.

Across the way at FootAction, they only had Black/Sails and sizes 10+.

Hope this helps out...

Is this confirmed?
A very reputable member (apologies but I forgot his name) said hes waiting on the blackout OG mesh Roshes. He also shared info on the future of roshes. So yeah its as confirmed as we can get without nike actually confirming it. I know a lot of people including myself are looking forward to these 

exactly.

And seriously, with all the colorways they are putting out, I knew they were coming. Didn't know when, but I was sure they would come out eventually.

And now we got this confirmation :smokin

Hopefully in the summer or before.

So sizes 9-10 possibly 10.5 are cleaned out at Stoneridge shiekh (told a few friends to go cop and got myself pairs as well) as of 7:05 there's a size 8.5 in the iguanas left there and some of the bigger sizes as well of all the colorways. They only got one of each size in each color too. Seems kind of like a low stock? Is that the same for all Shiekh's? Also they mentioned that they will be getting a second batch as well which I'm a little iffy about since as everyone knows half these employees don't know anything.
ohwell.gif

thanks for the info on the restocks picked up the trio, and well to be honest i dont even know why i have any other sneakers now lol.

Back
Top Bottom