ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Been on NikeTalk for a minute, but never registered.  Someone posted earlier that Shiekh Shoes at Laguna Hills did a full size restock on the original colorways.  Went to check it myself and they did.  Anyone in the OC should stop by, they have a good amount left.  Hope this helps everyone looking for a pair!

That's what I'm saying... I know it's blasphemy but IMO the best roshe color way... I'm goin siren over calypso

Freakin ridiculous how people on Bay area sneakerheads are this thirsty for roshes. Gunna pay $100 for a shoe that's easily going to become widely available? Well at least widely available if there isn't anyone buying up every size in the store...
mean.gif

No black/sails in Toronto.

Limited sizes in cybers and sirens at "Si Vous Play" locations.
sirens are still available in your area? If I were you I'd buy as many sizes as I could and put them up on ebay (or help me out 
nerd.gif
). No one could knock your hustle thats for sure 

I'm so anxious waiting on these sports to get in, when I see the FedEx guy pull up to my house I'm gonna run out to grab my box like a kid for an icecream truck... Just F**king get here!!!!

Sails are the only OG colorway I need, then I'm pretty much set on Roshes for the meantime.

Last edited:
Freakin ridiculous how people on Bay area sneakerheads are this thirsty for roshes. Gunna pay $100 for a shoe that's easily going to become widely available? Well at least widely available if there isn't anyone buying up every size in the store...:smh:
People on there be hella irritating tho...

Quote:

Originally Posted by twostripestiger  

they did the same to me, did you try to order the NRGs?

i did.  size 10, which is funny, cuz if you go there now, it says they only have size 10 left in stock.

Last edited:
I went to VF mall after work and stopped by the shiehk and i was able to finally get iguanas and red sports in a sz 9.5 . im soo juiced i just need sirens now

First and foremost I want to thank all of you for helping me find these wonderful shoes. Not gonna lie it was a struggle to find the best deals possible and patience definitely pays off. I appreciate these for what they are, a nice basic shoe for everyday wear and I agree with some of you guys that these are truly meant to be worn and not sit on a shelf like if they were antiques!

Glad to hear most of you guys got your pairs that you needed. unfortunately thats how the game goes with resellers and lurkers on this thread. I know a few cats who go to CSU LB who lurk this thread only to buy up inventory to resell down there. Like Point said up there, pay no attention to resellers and let them eat this. Otherwise prices are going to keep going nowhere but up from here.

I like these, but I'm just waiting for the Nagoya's to drop already in the US.

The resellers wouldn't be clearing out all the stores if all you 2013, joined at __:__, new members weren't so thirsty in the first place. That's just my opinion 0:smile:

Back
Top Bottom