ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Tried to look for some Sport Reds in the ATL area with no luck. Sucks that we only have 1 FA in the metro area.

My Footaction received their stock, will be willing to help some people out if needed. Retail, tax and shipping, just pm me and I can check on your size.

Anyone know when the soonest online restock will be? Trying to pick up some sz 11 sport reds for my homie.

Sport chalet in Huntington Beach, $49.97 if anyone is interested, I believe long beach town center has the same selection minus the platinum.

:wow: :wow: I gotta hit up the SC by my spot then.

And yes, I agreew / ColdCity... I'd rock the Sprites if I could find them big enough.

My bro scooped me up the last sz. 9

Do you go to CSULB?
nerd.gif
I do, and the other day I actually noticed a lot more people were wearing them
Lol I don't but I saw pics of them swooping up 10 pairs. They actually hit me for info before the restock, didn't know they were going to pull that ****. Otherwise I wouldn't have said anything. Kinda wish NikeTalk was private so you have to be logged in to access threads and it monitors whos reading/lurking.

does anybody know where i can get cybers 9.5 or 9 retail. need those. i bought the black sails the first day of the restock and they are still DS!! everytime i put them on i switch to my sirens. and i slept on the cybers months ago. damn!!

does anybody know where i can get cybers 9.5 or 9 retail. need those. i bought the black sails the first day of the restock and they are still DS!! everytime i put them on i switch to my sirens. and i slept on the cybers months ago. damn!!
People were able to get a few pairs of cybers at Footactions over the past few months, but they will not be restocked.  It is crazy that some mom and pop shops may still have a few pairs of the OG's.  Roshe's ended up at some of the strangest accounts last March and just sat and sat.  Your only bet is probably ebay or sneaker forums now.  

during the first restock, some FA had cybers. just grind it out, pretty sure it'll come up. I'll check my local FAs and let everyone know what's in stock

Lol I don't but I saw pics of them swooping up 10 pairs. They actually hit me for info before the restock, didn't know they were going to pull that ****. Otherwise I wouldn't have said anything. Kinda wish NikeTalk was private so you have to be logged in to access threads and it monitors whos reading/lurking.
did they cop the black sails? im not even sure FA lakewood mall got the sport reds and iguanas. i wanna be a part of the csulb roshe gang! hahah

during the first restock, some FA had cybers. just grind it out, pretty sure it'll come up. I'll check my local FAs and let everyone know what's in stock
they are not scheduled to release. the 3 OG pairs are and nike has fulfilled that. only new roshes from here on out

To all my NY broshes, Footaction at Roosevelt Field has the black sails! FSR. 
Good looks, thanks man - much appreciated.  Tips like this are what makes wading through some of the silliness on here worth it.  Now copped 5 of my 7 pairs through either tips in the thread or members PMing me with available pairs on here, and all have been great with smooth transactions and quick shipping.  Kinda dope.

I went by this afternoon and got their last two 13s.  For those of you in the area still looking, the sales guy said that had most other sizes - they only have black/sails though.  He was also cool about applying the $10 off for joining the FA club to my purchase, even though I had just applied and coupon is supposed to be mailed out.

Back
Top Bottom