ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I think this has been asked before, but anyone know where I can pick up laces for the Roshes (size 10)?

When will you receive the shoes? I'm interested in buying a few pairs also.

Edit: Update on that link. Frugirls said it was fake when I tried to order a pair.
My buddy just got that email this morning as well...I guess it's a hit a miss with that site. I bought my olive premiums from taobao and fru girls didn't say anything about it being fake.

Sorry for the double post but here it is. Hope you get your size bro.

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.10.62.mNSlMk&id=22449604292
When will you receive the shoes? I'm interested in buying a few pairs also.

Edit: Update on that link. Frugirls said it was fake when I tried to order a pair.
Sorry to say but you got fakes coming your way man. Anything below ~300 yuan is too good to be true. To reiterate what other have said, you can also browse through taobao vs. tmall and see the difference in amount of fakes they have up; Tmall barely has any.

Last edited:
Suprised no one has placed a bid on these lol

Size 11.5 Cybers pretty much $60 shipped

*live link*
I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be posting links to live auctions.  That might only be certain threads though, not sure to be honest.  

Not accusing you of anything, but usually people do this in a very shady way to promote their own auction or a friends auction.

Even if you're trying to help, it still seems kind of dumb to put these out there like that considering every lurker out there knows they are on ebay now without even having to try, someone could've had a nice steal.

Last edited:
Dipped in my local FTA & lo and behold saw Cybers. I scooped my 14 & grabbed the 13 just in case someone needs it.

Tmall has some, not quite sure if they're authentic but imma take a chance on the sirens (http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?sp...2&q=roshe&rn=b5ad201e280b0257d485609351012817)

Edit; I tried ordering but when I click on "add to cart" a window pops up "please select property". Not sure what that means, I already clicked on 016 along with 44.5, I looked at their link to show how to do it, but they don't explain this part =[

Last edited:
What up Broshe fam. I am officially applying for a possible spot on the TeamRoshe roster. I got my first pair early on last year (Black Sails) when Sheikh first released them and from that point on I was hooked. What I loved from the get go was the comfort as we all know. Everyone says it feels like walking on pillows or on clouds. Its true. Truth be told, I love my Roshes because I can actually wear them for an entire day and not think to myself, "I can't wait to get out of these" compared to my other kicks. What I also love about them is how good they look regardless of what you wear. Whether its jeans, shorts, socks/sockless, plain and simple THEY GO WITH EVERYTHING. Til this day, My sails still get the most wear. I guess its because it was my first pair. That's probably why its my favorite color way. Through this thread and through this community of ours, I have been able to find info on pairs that I was missing, pairs for me to double up on and pairs which I have recently picked up to add to my collection. That's what I love about this community, the selfless nature of being able to seek out information and being able to share it with other people with the same passion/interest. I know a couple people I've been able to assist here and there whether it may be through the thread or via PMs. And I'm sure there's gonna be times ill be in need of assistance as well. Only OG Pairs Im missing are the Calypsos and the Easters. I'm not gonna lie, I slept on the Calypsos when they first came out and the Easters as well and I definitely regret it. The positive in me tells me eventually ill be able to find them. Hopefully with someones help Iol.

Lee Size 9.5
Rancho Cucamonga, Ca

By the way, my girls a Roshe fanatic too with a nice looking collection as well. Still have to post pics of her heat.
What up Broshe fam. I am officially applying for a possible spot on the TeamRoshe roster. I got my first pair early on last year (Black Sails) when Sheikh first released them and from that point on I was hooked. What I loved from the get go was the comfort as we all know. Everyone says it feels like walking on pillows or on clouds. Its true. Truth be told, I love my Roshes because I can actually wear them for an entire day and not think to myself, "I can't wait to get out of these" compared to my other kicks. What I also love about them is how good they look regardless of what you wear. Whether its jeans, shorts, socks/sockless, plain and simple THEY GO WITH EVERYTHING. Til this day, My sails still get the most wear. I guess its because it was my first pair. That's probably why its my favorite color way. Through this thread and through this community of ours, I have been able to find info on pairs that I was missing, pairs for me to double up on and pairs which I have recently picked up to add to my collection. That's what I love about this community, the selfless nature of being able to seek out information and being able to share it with other people with the same passion/interest. I know a couple people I've been able to assist here and there whether it may be through the thread or via PMs. And I'm sure there's gonna be times ill be in need of assistance as well. Only OG Pairs Im missing are the Calypsos and the Easters. I'm not gonna lie, I slept on the Calypsos when they first came out and the Easters as well and I definitely regret it. The positive in me tells me eventually ill be able to find them. Hopefully with someones help Iol.

Lee Size 9.5
Rancho Cucamonga, Ca

By the way, my girls a Roshe fanatic too with a nice looking collection as well. Still have to post pics of her heat.
+1 For nice collection and from being from the I.E.

I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be posting links to live auctions.  That might only be certain threads though, not sure to be honest.  
Not accusing you of anything, but usually people do this in a very shady way to promote their own auction or a friends auction.
Even if you're trying to help, it still seems kind of dumb to put these out there like that considering every lurker out there knows they are on ebay now without even having to try, someone could've had a nice steal.
Ah fair point. Completely understandable. My b

Back
Top Bottom