ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

seems like some of you are thirsty for the $50 dollar roshes.save $20 dollars and you can get your roshes for retail and not have to worry about getting denied by zappos.just sayin

Truth. $70 is hella cheap still. Zappos made a mistake YESTERDAY. They will sell out either way if you pass only because they're RETAIL |I

Last edited:
Got my pair already - for someone that asked, my pair shipped from Kentucky (to MA); under 24 hours from click to doorbell.

Quite pleased.

I believe its from Vegas.
They have a customer center in Vegas, but all of their shoes are shipped out of Memphis.  They have a deal with UPS so right when you order they go right on the UPS next day planes (for VIP).  You can order as late at 8-9PM Pacific and they will still make it on the plane for next day.  I've had shoes come less than 12 hours after ordering.  Love zappos.

Edit - NDC also had their shipping/distribution facility in Memphis (most companies do because of Fedex/UPS presence there).  Zappos just does it fast.

Last edited:
still havent gotten my shipping confirmation yet and i ordered like 30 mins after OP posted the info. wtf. 

You have to place an order, they will not price adjust unless you have an order. Yesterday's price was a mistake, they are just honoring the price as a 1 time only deal. I literally just got off the phone with a very nice lady 5 minutes ago and she refunded my credit card the difference. Took the 1st try and I got 1 of each men's colorway! 

You have to place an order, they will not price adjust unless you have an order. Yesterday's price was a mistake, they are just honoring the price as a 1 time only deal. I literally just got off the phone with a very nice lady 5 minutes ago and she refunded my credit card the difference. Took the 1st try and I got 1 of each men's colorway! 
Forgot to add in, please be nice to the customer service reps, she was telling me how she had already received rude calls over these shoes.

I think Zappos have been more than fair and honored a lot of orders. They sold damn near half their inventory for 49.99. I think people are just trying to take advantage of them at this point. I am happy to get for 50 but would have gladly paid 70 had they denied me just off the the customer service.

They should have never been $49.99. It's because some CWs last year were on sale at $49.99 and they put up the 3 colors with the same price tag without changing it to $70. Zappos really shouldn't be honoring this discount, but we're lucky that they're giving it out.

seems like some of you are thirsty for the $50 dollar roshes.save $20 dollars and you can get your roshes for retail and not have to worry about getting denied by zappos.just sayin
Truuu. *3 Chainz voice* Can never go wrong with retail pricing.

nthat.gif

Not that this hasn't been said but Zappos especially VIP Zappos is awesome.

Shipping is extremely fast. Ordered at 2:30pm yesterday, got my shoes at 12:30pm today. That's less than 24 hours for free shipping.
Where does it state that the shoes come from? In CA?

Oh and, What is the VIP, and how do you get in VIP?
According to my tracking, the origin scan was from Louisville, Kentucky.

I'm just amazed at how fast these shipped even when compared to other services where you pay for the fastest option.

FNL should take note.

Thanks to everyone who's posted all the helpful info about the initial Zappos pricing.  Was able to get the lower price on my first try - just got off the phone with a VIP rep (who was awesome and super nice) who hooked up the $49.99 price.  Politeness goes a long with the reps.  Told her that I had them in my cart since yesterday then was surprised at the price jump when I went to pull the trigger on them today.  They have definitely been made aware of the priceing error/mistake.  She took my order on the phone and then processed an immediate $20 adjustment for each pair after she placed the initial order at $70/pair.  Reduced my order for 6 pairs of black sails from $420 to $300!

Thanks again, you guys are great.  Best of luck to everyone, and stay warm fellow East Coasters.

According to my tracking, the origin scan was from Louisville, Kentucky.

I'm just amazed at how fast these shipped even when compared to other services where you pay for the fastest option.

FNL should take note.

if zappos sold Jordans and had to deal with the heavy Server crashing demand and phone calls, there service would suffer greatly.

It's pretty funny that a lot of you guys are complaining about paying retail. Before this Zappos restock and sale price, all of you were complaining about resellers and ridiculous prices. With all this calling and chatting complaining about the price it's no wonder Zappos returned the price to retail.

Thanks to everyone who's posted all the helpful info about the initial Zappos pricing.  Was able to get the lower price on my first try - just got off the phone with a VIP rep (who was awesome and super nice) who hooked up the $49.99 price.  Politeness goes a long with the reps.  Told her that I had them in my cart since yesterday then was surprised at the price jump when I went to pull the trigger on them today.  They have definitely been made aware of the priceing error/mistake.  She took my order on the phone and then processed an immediate $20 adjustment for each pair after she placed the initial order at $70/pair.  Reduced my order for 6 pairs of black sails from $420 to $300!

Thanks again, you guys are great.  Best of luck to everyone, and stay warm fellow East Coasters.
6 pairs? Really... Why...

It's pretty funny that a lot of you guys are complaining about paying retail. Before this Zappos restock and sale price, all of you were complaining about resellers and ridiculous prices. With all this calling and chatting complaining about the price it's no wonder Zappos returned the price to retail.
EXACTLY stopped being spoilt little ***** and accept the fact you have all 3 colors , for retail, shipped next day. Like wth there is no pleasing people. THey rushed to sites paying $78 shipped and felt awesome now retail shipped overnight is a bother. 

Man i understand getting a deal but is that $20 worth all the hassle and complaining. Stupse I just paid retail and didnt worry about it. You guys are probably annoying the damn people. Imagine if they raise retail on siren or calypso restocks (if they had them coming) $10 just to recuperate all the cost from these people crying. 

Get over it jeez

Zappos has a strict 5 limit per sku per 24 hours of any product... all three of the of the Roshe's have the same sku. I find it hard to believe you were allowed to purchase 6 pairs. Re-sell is over for the original "big 3". If you didn't get your size just wait out the people who order multiples to return them. 

this thirst is crazy!!!! the worst part is that a lot of people want their pairs for free!!! if your complaining about paying retail. dont buy 6 pairs of the same shoe. dont get greedy and be cheap about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom