ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Price check: whats a fair rate for a DS pair of Calypso's?

I know they are hard to come by so resellers are charging an arm and a leg but just trying to see if $250 is way too much? Will these ever be available to purchase at retail again? My guess is no.
I would never pay over $200 for them, I've been honestly trying to hunt down a pair for the $150 range ish. Seems kinda low these days but that's just what the shoe is worth to me at the most..

I know they are hard to come by so resellers are charging an arm and a leg but just trying to see if $250 is way too much? Will these ever be available to purchase at retail again? My guess is no.
Prices are going for $200+. Depends on how much you really want/need them. Highly doubt they will be available to purchase again at retail. Good luck.

I bought my pair for $135 but that was also months ago I felt it was tape but now I realize i got a deal since people are willing to pay an average of $220 for them. In trying to get my girl a pair as we speak but won't pay anything over $150 either

I know someone pointed out that life expectancy for a pair of roshes was about 6 months. Has anyone experienced the same? I feel like the soles wear out quickly don't you agree?

I know someone pointed out that life expectancy for a pair of roshes was about 6 months. Has anyone experienced the same? I feel like the soles wear out quickly don't you agree?
That's if you're wearing the same pair regularly. If you have a good amount of pairs, and you alternate between them, they'll last a long time. None of my pairs are showing any signs of significant wear, and I've had a majority of them for about 9 months now.

That Obsidian/Total Orange Trail colorway is looking real tempting...

Last edited:
That's if you're wearing the same pair regularly. If you have a good amount of pairs, and you alternate between them, they'll last a long time. None of my pairs are showing any signs of significant wear, and I've had a majority of them for about 9 months now.

Thanks for the input. 9 months? I've got about 5 pairs in my rotation and I just got my zappos order in the mail for another pair making it 6. :smile:

I feel you on that one. With over 10 pairs, mine look practically brand new besides the bottoms of their soles.

I'm looking for a good comfortable shoe for daily wear. Can anyone tell me how these feel on the foot? 1-10 rank? How do the Roshe compare to the Nike Chukka footscape or woven?

Thanks in advance :D

I'm looking for a good comfortable shoe for daily wear. Can anyone tell me how these feel on the foot? 1-10 rank? How do the Roshe compare to the Nike Chukka footscape or woven?

Thanks in advance
happy.gif
They feel like a 69 out of 10 to me.

I'm so mad lol some *** dropped 200 or something for max bid on 11.5 DS Calypso 

thirsty af smh -sigh- oh well

I personally wouldn't drop more than $150 on a pair of Calypsos. Its a hot CW and all but its still a $70 shoe. Resellers are asking for a lot and the thirst is crazy.

i paid $150 for mine from a store in Australia. so to me that was retail. however pairs going for around $200. if you can justify it you will pay that price for a hard to get colorway. i remember a discussion months back that calypsos could be, if not rarer, than yeezys. calypsos were such a limited run. having said that, this pair quite limited and almost calls for such a high resell

Back
Top Bottom