ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

first pair of roshes and i can tell these are gonna be a problem :x

^wow :pimp:

my pairs came in from zappos today, can't wait for the snow/cold to be gone so I can start wearing mine more, although I wore my Iggy's last week when it was 1 degree out :lol:

Last edited:
Just got back from a trip to Cancun and walked into the Nike Store at La Isla Mall and all there roshes were 50% off that day. Ended up copping pairs for my parents, girl and myself. Couldn't beat the $35 price with tax included
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

They also had the dark royal blue/ oranges but not in my size.
good cop and nice deal for the whole family.

Just got back from a trip to Cancun and walked into the Nike Store at La Isla Mall and all there roshes were 50% off that day. Ended up copping pairs for my parents, girl and myself. Couldn't beat the $35 price with tax included :smokin :smokin

I guess it's time to go there for spring break haha

I've been thinking about this lately, we should do a Roshe x NT

It would be so dope, we take this roshe :

And put the NT logo on the midsole

:smokin

Don't know what you are seeing in the tonals. Nice colors, but blah. I appreciate the effort to do something different here, but it throws the whole shoe off and makes it feel really unbalanced.

that video of new balance up there...:pimp:. thanks for sharing. even though it has nothing to do with roshes. haha.

Saw on IG that the tonals are dropping 15th February and this site 'http://asylumsneaker.com/' says so too, apparently some site called wellgosh is getting them.

Edit: just found out it's a UK site..

Yeah theshoegame also says its feb 15. They say some website named solebox is getting them. $100 euros each and they're a QS. Could be a Europe exclusive. I'm not seeing any American retailers getting them

Just got back from a trip to Cancun and walked into the Nike Store at La Isla Mall and all there roshes were 50% off that day. Ended up copping pairs for my parents, girl and myself. Couldn't beat the $35 price with tax included
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

damn, i'm going to cancun this summer lol

I know this is the Roshe thread, but.. siren reds roshe's versus the red solarsoft Moccasin's... Thoughts?

Sad to say the Roshe just doesn't fit my foot properly. Really makes my feet look like I'm stuffing gum balls in a sock. Not gonna lie, kinda disappointed. Sending 12.5 Iguana and Sport Red back to Zappos, be on the look out if that's your size. Bye Roshe! Smh lol

Back
Top Bottom