ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

My goodness after waiting 1 1/2 weeks bc of Chinese New Years, my big Frugirls order is almost on it's way to America! Huge order for a few Broshe's.

I wish eastbay had half sizes above 11.5. Is 12.5 that odd of a size? 
mean.gif

Originally Posted by amBEAST  

zappos has a 12.5 in the iguanas if you were interested

Picked up iguanas and blacks from zappos (first roshes!) but I'm on the hunt for reds now...

Last edited:
for some reason i think the mids will still look nice with a nice pair of jeans. who knows, i could be wrong
nerd.gif

Really like the colors of the city pack, might look good with jeans, but definitely not a summer shoe. 

Still might cop a pair, just in doubt which one 
ohwell.gif

paris & tokyo mids would definitely look good with some jeans!

i think i'll hold out to see what ID options we'll have this summer. i'm hoping for some type of 'royal blue' swoosh/lace/liner option

I just sat through 11 minutes of Carly Rae Hold Music to get no information from Finish Line CS - the guy I talked to had no listing of any Roshes for Saturday.

EDIT - those Blue Flywire just got more interesting.

Last edited:
Not too sure why i would ever want the flywire roshe.

I don't ever run in them....or even tie them tight....so the "lockdown" or "dynamic fit" that this is supposed to provide would be useless. I like the blue ones....but only because i like the colors.....would like them even better with no fly wire

They're really milking the Roshes hard this year and it's gonna kill my pocket. Those 2 flywires are consider copped along with the squadron blue & mango v2 as well as iDs. My list is at at least 7 pairs by the end of summer.
sick.gif

^ and no, it's another completely different type of mesh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom