ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Honestly I preordered the mango v2 so I don't have to worry about trying to get them in my size $95 wasn't too bad, and I'll just only have to pick up the squadrons on ndc with my free shipping coupon they just sent me the other day. 

nthat.gif

Just got in my sirens and mangos today. Huge shout out to aphung. The guy handled the entire transaction through frugirls and shipped my shoes out to me. All I did was pay and he took care of everything. Legit guy and really easy to work with, I would definitely do business with him again and I do recommend him. Thanks broshe!

The shoes themselves are a full size small. Can't blame aphung though I told him the wrong size and I'm pretty sure 10 was the largest they had. I ordered 2 sirens and 1 mango and for the 20 minutes I've had them I've been walking around with my sirens on. Without socks they fit a little tight but looked fine on my feet. My plan is to beat up a pair of sirens and see how they feel after a month or so. I honestly like the toe box better in the smaller size but I feel it may get uncomfortable after hours of wearing. If it turns out they're small I'll just sell off my DS mangos and sirens and sell my used sirens at a really low price. Please don't pm me with offers to buy, I'm not interested 
smile.gif

Last edited:
how do you guys wash it? with the laces on? also what if I don't have a pillow case with a zipper? Also I only can wash the OG mesh ones right?

how do you guys wash it? with the laces on? also what if I don't have a pillow case with a zipper? Also I only can wash the OG mesh ones right?

Based on the replies here:
laces off, insoles out
zippered pillow case
OG mesh

Me:
laces on or off, depending on if i'm lazy or not :lol:
insoles out
I don't own any zippered pillowcases, so I used a regular one and tied it in a knot. (again, when i got lazy I just threw em in the wash without the pillowcase...same result. No issues.)
I'd stick with OG mesh

Last edited:
nthat.gif

Just got in my sirens and mangos today. Huge shout out to aphung. The guy handled the entire transaction through frugirls and shipped my shoes out to me. All I did was pay and he took care of everything. Legit guy and really easy to work with, I would definitely do business with him again and I do recommend him. Thanks broshe!

The shoes themselves are a full size small. Can't blame aphung though I told him the wrong size and I'm pretty sure 10 was the largest they had. I ordered 2 sirens and 1 mango and for the 20 minutes I've had them I've been walking around with my sirens on. Without socks they fit a little tight but looked fine on my feet. My plan is to beat up a pair of sirens and see how they feel after a month or so. I honestly like the toe box better in the smaller size but I feel it may get uncomfortable after hours of wearing. If it turns out they're small I'll just sell off my DS mangos and sirens and sell my used sirens at a really low price. Please don't pm me with offers to buy, I'm not interested 
smile.gif
try taking the insoles out.  you'll be able to wear them with socks if you do

Honestly I preordered the mango v2 so I don't have to worry about trying to get them in my size $95 wasn't too bad, and I'll just only have to pick up the squadrons on ndc with my free shipping coupon they just sent me the other day. 
You shouldn't be worried at all, they're a general release. There will be an abundance of them to the point where anyone and everyone can walk into their local shoe store and purchase a pair. Still not sure why people are paying over retail for the shoes. 

In honor of TRo's 1st Year, here's my contribution.

circa May 2012

Present

As you can see, not much as changed. I still have a very slim collection. :\ I've only copped ONE cw since then; however, the BIGGER difference is being a part TRo! :nthat:

It seems probable that my collection will double with the nice Spring collection dropping soon and the much anticipated launch of RosheID. #morecoloredsoles

haven't applied for team roshe yet, but i had my pairs before the roshe runs blew up. I haven't bought any since because the new colorways or the material/ pattern are too crazy. i'm old, so i just like it to be simple not flashy like these young cats out here. i sure wished i had bought doubles in the blk/ whites and siren reds though. I haven't even worn my sport reds yet and i got those when they first released. imo, the comfort on the FR2 & FR3s > roshe all day.

past:
spring/ summer 2012

over 25 pairs at one time. OD collection.

present:
5 pairs. slim decent collecton.

If anyone hasn't gotten Black Sails, Sport reds, or Iguanas. Zappos has them in a FSR. They also have Black wovens for 70 shippped. Not sure if this has been posted yet.

Edit: I was mistaken. They are only in sizes 6, 6.5 and 12-15. So if you got big feet and can't find a pair this is a good bet.

Last edited:
If anyone hasn't gotten Black Sails, Sport reds, or Iguanas. Zappos has them in a FSR. They also have Black wovens for 70 shippped. Not sure if this has been posted yet.
Not sure where you're looking but from what I see Zappos does not have a FSR. They have been long depleted.

Man i don't know how any one on the east coast can wear roshe's right now lol. Wore my pair the other day....my feet were freezing lol. I won't be able to wear them until it warms up around here....and the 5-10 inches of snow we are supposed to get tonight isn't helping.

crimsons looking better and better...if that is what we are calling them. Also don't have facebook....so i can't win a Team Roshe shirt....
mean.gif
its a little chilly on the east for roshes, but im still rocking mine here in nyc. 

happy one year team roshe and all the broshes out there!

Yeah definitely not a FSR in any of those 3 colorways. 6, 6.5, and 12-15 only. I've been trying to find a pair of Black Sails for a friend actually.

Hey guys whats the best way to clean roshes??

Depends on which ones you're talking about.

OG mesh?
Premiums?
Wovens?

If OG mesh, you can throw them in the washing machine. See below.

Based on the replies here:
laces off, insoles out
zippered pillow case
OG mesh

Me:
laces on or off, depending on if i'm lazy or not :lol:
insoles out
I don't own any zippered pillowcases, so I used a regular one and tied it in a knot. (again, when i got lazy I just threw em in the wash without the pillowcase...same result. No issues.)
I'd stick with OG mesh

called oneness and they don't have a 7.5 in the iguanas

any other places that might? looked on all the usual places, don't really know any boutiques

For those of you trying to call the Mango v2 / Total Crimson Roshes the "Beach" Roshes, this pair of Air Max 1s released recently. Unless something changed recently, Beach is that off-white color use for the mesh and laces, and is not a Bright Mango-like color.

Welp.

the debate continues... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom