ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Went to Urban Outfitters today to pick up a shirt and found these. :smokin :smokin

Could understand where you coming from guy but at this point the amount of effort to actually pick up a pair of any shoe in YOUR tts size is something that requires tons of patience. I've been waiting day by day on the announcement of rd on the squad blues only to find out they have already been released on the west coast..**** that extra $10 will save me hours of sleep+train fare to head out to niketown fnl etc. I for one am grateful that those guys are holding it down for the rest of the country.

S/o to bow and arrows, dude came through. [emoji]128079[/emoji]

need my iggys then I'm str8 till summer releases

Picked up the Total Crimson/Gamma Greys today from FA. Now I just need the Squadrons and I'm done with roshes until ID. If they come out with more unexpected CWs I might have to pass.

The color really pops. I wish it had a colored mid/outsole though.

any one in the twin cities area know if the FA in MOA has any of the new colors or any rereleases left? would be much appreciated that way i can justify a 5-6 hr trip lol 
roll.gif

It irks me that Cali has priority. I'm assuming shipments are obviously received quicker there though. Gonna check out a few malls in the Northern Virginia Area tomorrow.

I probably missed it if this was asked already, but how are the insoles in the new spring CWs? Are they the same as OGs? I know the mesh is OG, but what are the insoles like?

Man the insoles are comfy and all but the ridges get annoying sometimes, specially when I rock them barefoot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom