ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Trying to get rid of my Js as of now. Me being a college student I have to understand that 170$ on sneakers just isn't worth it right now, especially when some point later in my life ill make more money and be able to spend w.e . Going to sell what I have and cop all time favs like royals jams etc. then bang out w. my roshes [emoji]128527[/emoji]

I'm still buying J's but getting closer to retirement. Been buying em for a LOOONG time, but I also have/had nike running shoes, air max 1/90/95/, free runs, Pennys, Lebrons, Reeboks. What can I say, I love kicks and everything gets put into rotation.
smokin.gif
Jordans quality has turned me off for the most part.

Few on my list that I will cop because the old pairs aren't wearable anymore or have unwanted flaws. However, runners are MUCH cheaper and comfy. Makes my budget happy.

just for reference since we near almost 650 pages...

SPRING 2013.

-Black / Medium Grey / Gamma Grey / Hyper Blue.  511881-004

-Tarp Green / Deep Smoke / Volt.  511881-307     <----if cybers & iggis had sex, this is what the child would look like. 

-Soft Grey / Mid Fog-Beach / Total Crimson. 511881 096

-Squadron Blue / Fiberglass / Sport Turquoise. 511881 443
Thanks man, this was really helpful. This thread seems to just sprint a couple pages every time I check it.

Asian Exclusive's NSW Roshe Run's are available for $99 shipped from a Korean eBay seller. Good sizes up, and they have three colorways from what I see.

The Shiekh at my location has a few of the black/mint FB's if anyone was still looking for them. PM me cus i aint trying to re-read the forum pages on my phone.

i need those squadron blues in a size 12.  They remind me of an old Mariners jacket i had back in the day that was all navy except for an emerald green sleeve.

The quality of js in just one of the many reasons why im getting out of js. One big factor is the other "sneakerheads" who buy js and who people automatically associate me with. I hate how the whole sneaker culture is heading, but thats a rant for a different forum.

I have no problem with the og insoles. It sounds like the shoe might be too small. I would probably have that problem if i went a 1/2 size down

there's still space on the top, but my socks get caught on the insole everytime i put it on... i have a thumbs width left with no socks on.

for the sock problem, i just loosen the laces all the way and put them on. stopped having the problem once i did that, but every time i used to put it on while the laces weren't loose, it was hell trying to position my socks haha

there's still space on the top, but my socks get caught on the insole everytime i put it on... i have a thumbs width left with no socks on.

I didn't really realize this until I tried on my FBs again. They are opposite of comfortable. For some reason my toes feel like they get stuck or caught up at the middle of the shoe. Just feels so crammed. Not liking it at all.

Those mint FBs are serious lol...my buddy is looking for a pair and he says he went to maybe 4-5 locations and they are sold out.

i need those squadron blues in a size 12.  They remind me of an old Mariners jacket i had back in the day that was all navy except for an emerald green sleeve.
If you can fit in a 12.5 if you go to this auction on ebay he has a 12.5 still has them at retail for retail 

Item number 140933600614

i do loosen my laces before wearing them, but i can only stick my foot in so far before it gets stuck lol

maybe i just need to break em in more

Any guesses on when these new spring CWs should hit Nike / FNL / FA online?

Last edited:
Anyone in the SoCal/IE, hit up Victoria Gardens in Rancho.

as of Friday night:

Black/Sails at Champs
Sport Reds at Champs and Urban Outfitters
Iguanas at Urban Outfitters (limited sizes, but they said they can store locate em too)

2/3 of the FB's at Finishline. (no sprites?, i guess)
Thanks for the heads up! I picked the Iguanas and Sport Reds @ Urban Outfitters. Champs only had 11.5+ left when I went today.

Tried on both the 10.5 and 11s and ended up going with the 11s even though theres a little too much room in the toe box for my preference. The 10.5s on me were a little tight width wise.

Does somebody know where i can find the teal florals. Ive called a bunch of niketowns an cant seem to find them

Back
Top Bottom