ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Great mall finishline don't have the mints. Shiekh's don't have size 11 in mints, not sure of other sizes. They also have one size 13 of the grey and yellows. No sign of Crimsons or squadrons here.

If you live in the Atlanta area. UO in Lennox and the one off ponce has all three OGs in stock.

Asian Exclusive's NSW Roshe Run's are available for $99 shipped from a Korean eBay seller. Good sizes up, and they have three colorways from what I see.
LOL, I messaged the seller yesterday to see if he has anymore stock as those 3 colors weren't listed anymore.  He sent me to a message this morning saying that he relisted them for me.

I'm trying to see if he'll cut me a deal if I buy all 3 pairs.

Last edited:
Shiekh's at Memorial mall in Houston got the fbs for any of my fellow Houstonians. Not sure how many though, might wanna give them a call.

does anyone here strictly collect only roshes or stopped collecting j's/sb's for roshes?
[/quote

I am strongly considering it. A whole hell of a lot cheaper. And more comfortable and casual. Don't mind getting them dirty or anything haha

for the sock problem, i just loosen the laces all the way and put them on. stopped having the problem once i did that, but every time i used to put it on while the laces weren't loose, it was hell trying to position my socks haha
Maybe i never have a problem cuz i lace them up loose and leave them tied at the 3rd hole

Try NT Las Vegas... I just came fom there about an hour ago, and they were still on the shelf...
Thanks man they had them
roll.gif
. All the other stores I called had no clue what I was talking about.

To all my South Bay peeps,

Shiekh Shoes @ South Bay Galleria still has all of the following:

-Sport Reds

-Black Sails
-Iguanas

-Black/Crimson splits

-Stone/Voltage splits

-Black/Mint FB (sizes 10 and 7.5 still left)

-Sequoia/Gold/Orange FB

Hit em up!!

FA didn't have the crimsons in my size yesterdayy 
mad.gif
 they had a 9 and 10 but no 9.5 >.<. Shiekh southland seems to have a good stock of the FB's and tonals though

To all my South Bay peeps,

Shiekh Shoes @ South Bay Galleria still has all of the following:

-Sport Reds
-Black Sails

-Iguanas
-Black/Crimson splits
-Stone/Voltage splits
-Black/Mint FB (sizes 10 and 7.5 still left)
-Sequoia/Gold/Orange FB

Hit em up!!
I always mistake "South Bay" for "South Bay Area" :lol: :smh:

Picked up the iguana/volt and squadron blues today in DC. (They had iguana/volts, squadron blues, and the black/greys.) Both ones I got are pretty solid in-person, but have to say that the iguanas just feel a little off to me. The lighter midsole (on what you could call "V1" of this color) was a better compliment to the upper, IMO.

Picked up the iguana/volt and squadron blues today in DC. (They had iguana/volts, squadron blues, and the black/greys.) Both ones I got are pretty solid in-person, but have to say that the iguanas just feel a little off to me. The lighter midsole (on what you could call "V1" of this color) was a better compliment to the upper, IMO.
Glad to see that you got your pairs! :pimp:

Here's a better comparison pic for those that haven't seen them yet.

Glad to see that you got your pairs!
pimp.gif

Here's a better comparison pic for those that haven't seen them yet.
Yeah, thanks man. Glad to have copped them with relative ease here. Not that big in DC. That pic shows the differences, but they just feel too similar. I'll probably return them after really thinking about.

Back
Top Bottom