ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Its a honest hustle bro and I'm helping others who miss out. Why hate that? I love the way others share info in this Roshe Thread as it helps everybody

how are you "helping" others that missed out by charging more than retail... LMFAO

Last edited:
Its a honest hustle bro and I'm helping others who miss out. Why hate that? I love the way others share info in this Roshe Thread as it helps everybody
You keep asking the same garbage over and over when people have already answered your question.

NOBODY APPRECIATES THE HUSTLE.

If you really wanna "help" people out, hook them up for the same exact amount you paid.  If you can't understand that, then fine.  You are who you are, and you are free to do what you wanna do.

It doesn't make you a good or bad guy.  The shoe game has changed.

But if you're going to expect respect, you're not gonna get any of it.  Not from humble people.  Not from OG collectors.  Not from me.  And definitely not from Team Roshe.

Last edited:
Ignore that clown Noob Saiot. Just keep roshe sightings to PM and DONT PAY RESELLER PRICES. THESE ARE A                    GENERAL RELEASE

Last edited:

You do realize the words honest and hustle directly contradict one another right? Keep your resale plans to yourself. A lot of us "hate" on that behavior because this isn't the place for it. This is a place for people who love sneakers and don't want to take a nice ramming in the backside to get shoes we enjoy wearing. Community is about looking out for one another and enjoying the same hobby. As we've all seen with Jordans and other Nike shoes, resellers have taken a lot of the enjoyment out of it, added stress and increased prices and limited the availability of pairs because people decide they need to be middlemen. This Black/Mint FB release isn't some uber limited drop that is now gone in 99% of stores. You're doing no one a service other than yourself, which is NOT WHAT COMMUNITY IS ABOUT.

Go away.

You are helping absolutely nobody buy purchasing shoes that you do not intend to wear that someone else may want to actually wear and selling them for more than retail. As a reseller you do not belong here and do not deserve the information available here so I suggest you leave this forum.

You keep asking the same garbage over and over when people have already answered your question.

NOBODY APPRECIATES THE HUSTLE.

If you really wanna "help" people out, hook them up for the same exact amount you paid.  If you can't understand that, then fine.  You are who you are, and you are free to do what you wanna do.

It doesn't make you a good or bad guy.  The shoe game has changed.

But if you're going to expect respect, you're not gonna get any of it.  Not from humble people.  Not from OG collectors.  Not from me.  And definitely not from Team Roshe.
Well others in this thread have already helped me so I'm thankful for that. I'll remain active in the thread for more info and to help others.

DUDE.  

I normally only wear Street Gear in the summer because of my rather preppy style, but that's a sick shirt.  Do you or anybody know if that actually matches the Stadium Green?
Gotchu broshe! 
roll.gif

Had to jump through hoops with the lady at Footaction, then the post office just to get my hands on my black sails. Now all I need are squadrons, those blk/mint FBs and those V2s and I'm done... and possibly an ID or two

hasnt been a roshe worth coppin since the first batch of sails calypso siren red

dont know who be buying them 2 faces florals or wovens, they lame as ****

yeezys and mangos easy buys
Correct. The orange joints ain't half bad either. Not as much interest in them

Cant wait for the IDS

Fellow New Yorkers who like roshes like me and don't buy to resell I talked to a guy at a certain footaction and said, ill tell u the rest in pm lol
Only true roshe lovers

Last edited:
Anyone know if Sport Reds can be found in the Bay, pref. around SF? Looking for size 8.
Saw them yesterday at Shiekh on Market as well as Urban on Powell. 

BTW that Shiekh on Market had all 3 FB's & I copped the yeezy's 
laugh.gif
. I don't get what the fuss is about this nickname. Roshe Yeezy's doe! 

One more thing, If Nike puts the IDs up and you CAN'T make Calypsos, there will be blood in the streets

Not really. Anyone who has experience with iD knows that it's very unlikely you'll be able to make any of the OG colorways. It will be a pleasant surprise if you can make any/all of them yourself. They should just make more of the CWs everyone wants now, although I do see the value for them to stockpile the hottest CWs that are sold out and then "ID them" for $40 over retail from just a few months ago.

Was in Austin this past week and decided to see if the NiceKicks store was nice (it wasn't). Had on Wolf Grey/Speed Yellow Roshes. Put the Jordan 13s, Royals, other shoes to shame. Roshe Run is going to blow up cause of the Lebron thing, the sweet design, colors, and cheap price point. It is ridiculous. Much respect to those who were all into it 2 years ago. Ridiculous.

Was in Austin this past week and decided to see if the NiceKicks store was nice (it wasn't). Had on Wolf Grey/Speed Yellow Roshes. Put the Jordan 13s, Royals, other shoes to shame. Roshe Run is going to blow up cause of the Lebron thing, the sweet design, colors, and cheap price point. It is ridiculous. Much respect to those who were all into it 2 years ago. Ridiculous.
yup lbj made it more popular which is good

wut. They only debuted last spring. 

Ha, it hasn't been two years man. These released about a year ago next week. I get what you're saying though.

Back
Top Bottom