ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got the tweet from FNL this morning about the new Roshes on their site. Ordered a pair of squadron blues for my wife and myself. I just hope she can fit the size I bought her.

Anyone have any idea if the the squadron blue cw comes in sizes smaller than an 8?

Just got back from the gym and saw the finishline tweet. Quickly bought the squadron blues. Kicksdeals just posted them though so I'd get on them quick if you haven't bought them already.

This thread is moving quick! No hate though I know how much everybody likes these

Derkro and NT thanks for coming through with the link early!! Was able to get my pairs. Kicksdeals just put out their link if I didn't check NT I might have missed out.

Squadrons got wiped out clean on fnl... 3min after tr posted about it, the 9.5 (my size) were gone

When I pulled up the FNL product page, I remembered that most of the people in this thread have small feet.  Didn't have to rush to place an order, lol.

$53 shipped for the Squadron Blues, can't beat that.

Got the tweet from FNL this morning about the new Roshes on their site. Ordered a pair of squadron blues for my wife and myself. I just hope she can fit the size I bought her.

Anyone have any idea if the the squadron blue cw comes in sizes smaller than an 8?

down to 6.5 they didn't have them or were sold out when I saw it.

Now it's saying they are unable to process coupons at this time, check back later. Of course. I guess that explains my issues. Finish Line online is the worsttttt.

Woke up, checked Instagram and team roshe posted about FNL gone in a 9.5 In 5 minutes geez. Oh well in store hopefully

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom