ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I think your best bet is to keep checking stores in malls like shiekh, FA, FNL. You should be able to find a way to get them for retail.

I slept on them last week when I picked up more of the OG colorways and some J's. They're all gone as far as I know in the bay area, but if anyone around here knows of a place carrying size 11 mints, let me know.

Didnt know the squadrons were in demand like that. Saw them over the weekend but decided I was gonna wait it out a bit. Will go back today and scoop em.

First of all I am a big soccer fan and I think I figured something out today. Earlier on Facebook I seen a picture of a new soccer boot releasing soon. I've noticed that the Roshe Run FB is inspired by new soccer footwear being released. So here is what I figured out today. I believe those orange roshe's seen on TSG have to do something with a new boot releasing for Cristiano Ronaldo. For those who don't know Cristiano Ronaldo evolution of boots are all inspired by the safari colorway first seen on the Air Safari 87. Here are the pictures:

I'm not completely sure if it does have to do something with this but I have a feeling it does. If the "Orange Cheetah" colorway is a Roshe Run FB then I do believe these are truly inspired by soccer or Futbol (FB) footwear. Like someone mentioned earlier, the "Yeezy 2" colorway is not really inspired by the Kanye sneaker. It is inspired by the Elastico Finale II. So people let me know what you guys think about this ?

I'll get this one since the blue one is similar to the Squadron Blues

First of all I am a big soccer fan and I think I figured something out today. Earlier on Facebook I seen a picture of a new soccer boot releasing soon. I've noticed that the Roshe Run FB is inspired by new soccer footwear being released. So here is what I figured out today. I believe those orange roshe's seen on TSG have to do something with a new boot releasing for Cristiano Ronaldo. For those who don't know Cristiano Ronaldo evolution of boots are all inspired by the safari colorway first seen on the Air Safari 87. Here are the pictures:

I'm not completely sure if it does have to do something with this but I have a feeling it does. If the "Orange Cheetah" colorway is a Roshe Run FB then I do believe these are truly inspired by soccer or Futbol (FB) footwear. Like someone mentioned earlier, the "Yeezy 2" colorway is not really inspired by the Kanye sneaker. It is inspired by the Elastico Finale II. So people let me know what you guys think about this ?
That's exactly what I just posted one page back. They are a futbol-inspired release. Yet this other name has caught on because of everyone's hype over the shoe and c/w, plus the inevitable hashtagging by Team Roshe members on instagram.

I slept on them last week when I picked up more of the OG colorways and some J's. They're all gone as far as I know in the bay area, but if anyone around here knows of a place carrying size 11 mints, let me know.

I was looking for a size 11 too. Called every shiekhs in the bay area and no 11. Some of the stores said they can order so you can go in to order if you want them.

That's exactly what I just posted one page back. They are a futbol-inspired release. Yet this other name has caught on because of everyone's hype over the shoe and c/w, plus the inevitable hashtagging by Team Roshe members on instagram.
I just think people are calling them the "Yeezy's" because of the coincidental color matching with his sneakers. They are also selling out because of that reason !

People fiending that hard for the squadrons? Those basically are the black/stadium greens to me except with a white swoosh.

People fiending that hard for the squadrons? Those basically are the black/stadium greens to me except with a white swoosh.
Basically... minus the black and green, plus dark blue and aqua, and the white swoosh. So yeah... basically the same as in a completely different colorway. Whodahthunkit?
Yea they basically are looking like the same shoe to me minus the green swoosh

Got my first pair yesterday and def wont be my last !. Really impressed with them, didnt realise how light they are !

Thanks for the insight! I can't wait for the Iguanas! After a GREAT run from the FR2s last year, I'm a bit disappointed with the FR3s this year, and it seems like the Roshe Run will be the FR2 of 2012.
pimp.gif

BTW... how is Roshe pronounced?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Is it "ROWsh" or "ROWshee"?

my sister got a pair of these a couple months back and she gave them such a high class name

Sister: "These are the nike ROSHAY'S"

Thanks for the insight! I can't wait for the Iguanas! After a GREAT run from the FR2s last year, I'm a bit disappointed with the FR3s this year, and it seems like the Roshe Run will be the FR2 of 2012.
pimp.gif

BTW... how is Roshe pronounced?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Is it "ROWsh" or "ROWshee"?

my sister got a pair of these a couple months back and she gave them such a high class name

Sister: "These are the nike ROSHAY'S"

rick_ross_bet_hip-hop_awards_-_h_2012.jpg

Back
Top Bottom