ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

To any Houston Broshe's, do you guys see any total crimsons or squadron blues??! I've called around and they seem to be clueless on what I'm talking about.. HELP!

Nothing new in the SF Valley in SoCal. Mints are pretty much gone. No Spring CWs at all. I had mine on and some dude referred to em as Yeezys -___-" stop that, man. SMH.

Last edited:
To any Houston Broshe's, do you guys see any total crimsons or squadron blues??! I've called around and they seem to be clueless on what I'm talking about.. HELP!

Hey bro. I saw Total Crimsons on display at Footaction at Greenspoint on Sunday. I'm not quite sure on sizes though. I dont know how educated they are on Roshe color names so maybe just ask for the orange Roshes unless you have the sku #. As far as squadrons, no retailers here in town have them yet. Im sure they'll be getting them any day now.

Last edited:
Hey bro. I saw Total Crimsons on display at Footaction at Greenspoint on Sunday. I'm not quite sure on sizes though. I dont know how educated they are on Roshe color names so maybe just ask for the orange Roshes unless you have the sku #. As far as squadrons, no retailers here in town have them yet. Im sure they'll be getting them any day now.
Thank you! I'll just skim around and see where they have them.. You can never trust them over the phone either.

do the sole glow in the dark on the mints?

They look good, but I'll have to see them in my hands before I decide if I want to pull the trigger.

what's up with the bootleg "zzazin" pics and release date of 4/1?! wth man! I aint thirsty but at least feed the people with the RIGHT  info... im getting all kinds of mixed info on the spring drops SMH...
FYI, zzazin is not bootleg. It was one of the first few sites to actually release catalogue pics of last year's roshes.

Do some research first before mouthing off.

Last edited:
Blk/Grey's remains me of OG Cortez's for some reason... 
eyes.gif

But I am probably just tripping out, too many midterms this week 
indifferent.gif

Blk/Grey's remains me of OG Cortez's for some reason... 
eyes.gif

But I am probably just tripping out, too many midterms this week 
indifferent.gif

Holy crap. I thought the same exact thing when I saw jdizz's photos that he posted earlier

Last edited:
To all the NJ broshes, I'm going to head out tomorrow to see if anything is released here in central Jersey. If I see anything, I'll post here and/or PM you with details. If you can't make it out, I'll pick them up for you and we can arrange a meetup.
Thanks man! I'll call the places around me to see if they have anything too

I had crimsons in cart and they sold out on FNL. I'm so bummed out. Had $20 reward too. :frown:
If you still want em hit up your local FA . They have an abundance of crimsons . .. Well at this point with all the hype they might be on the way to being sold out everywhere .

Last edited:
man i'm done with roshes. not cause they are popular or booo hooo or anything like that. just nobody thinks to buy 7 different colorways of air max 1s, so why do i have 7 pairs of roshes. i tried to even be careful about it but the colorways were just too diverse and nice. 7 x 80 = 560. sick.

Back
Top Bottom