ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Never understood the conceptual hate of something going mainstream. When it's under the radar all you hear from Roshe consumers is how great the shoe is and how so many people are "sleeping" on it so once you Roshe consumers wake up that sleeping giant suddenly it's the worst thing ever and sad? This is common with music artist, the initial fan base is always bitter once what they "love" finally reaches a successful level of notoriety. Y'all should be happy!

TR straight up abandoned ship, and I dont blame them 
mean.gif

i noticed that too, probably on the FB page

As long as most pairs aren't going to resellers I could care less if it sold out. So is everyone's only chance left is Eastbay?

Never understood the conceptual hate of something going mainstream. When it's under the radar all you hear from Roshe consumers is how great the shoe is and how so many people are "sleeping" on it so once you Roshe consumers wake up that sleeping giant suddenly it's the worst thing ever and sad? This is common with music artist, the initial fan base is always bitter once what they "love" finally reaches a successful level of notoriety. Y'all should be happy!

that hipster mindset

People don't care that its popular. We care that there's hype and having a name attached to it like "yeezy" just brings more hype. We don't care if it goes to a collector but everyone is buying out stocks to resell.

R
You can't blame the man for being a visionary in the hip hop game and becoming the trend setter for fashion in hip hop. I was a huge kanye fan for his first two albums but as time went on his music went to garbage and got waaay too big of an ego and got so full of himself. His idea of fashion today is rocking tight leather pants with a leather skirt over it :smh: . But at least he cleaned up the fashion game in wearing fitted clothing and nice name brands instead of the baggy clothing and ghetto brand names that most rappers lived by. Wearing size 3XL nba jerseys and baggy pants that sagged was what dominated hip hop fashion and you can thank kanye for making rappers look like fashionable individuals instead of straight up clowns. I don't buy into the hype he creates today but definitely a renaissance man for hiphop during the mid 2000s.
Repped. I've always been a big fan of Kanye's music. Mostly the first two albums, like you said. I do LOVE 808's & Heartbreak though. I agree that Kanye was something of a visionary for urban culture. Think back to 2003-2004 timeframe when everybody was wearing Gerbeau jeans and NBA jerseys backwards. I hate the hype, but don't blame Kanye. I doubt he even knew the Mint FB's existed until before Sole Collector labeled them "Yeezy-like".

I don't know why people getting so mad that these sold out that quick.....Finishline said they were a QS i dont think they had that many pairs.

I don't know why people getting so mad that these sold out that quick.....Finishline said they were a QS i dont think they had that many pairs.

Those idiots throw quick strike on everything. Look at the tarps, squads and gammas. They do it to increase sales. If these were qs most likely they won't receive it. They sell mostly GR items.

Exactly what i was about to say.....i think people are just salty because of the yeezy thing turning their shoe they loved so much into pure hype.....people that like roshes dont even care about that the colorway....but with that said its just a shoe lol

Last edited:
needless to say, it went exactly how i thought it would.

i woke up at 8 to check if they were up at usual release time, refreshed the early link and nothing..

proceeded to live life like a human being and take a shower to get ready for work.

of course i get out of the shower and have 4 txt notifications that they dropped and sold out within 5 minutes.

im sorry but i had to get ready for work. some people have responsibilities.

i cant get mad at myself for missing a pair of shoes to go take and shower and get money for the day.

I guess i should just go ahead and pull the trigger on some savage selling for $140 and chalk it up that i'm working for "free" today. smh.

sad that the other two colorways are sitting there and the only one that sold out was the one that the stupid dude running fnl twitter labeled as yeezy. of course!

might just scoop up those other 2 colorways since they are real nice and i was wearing my sport red's last night getting amped for some new colorways. :nerd:

Oh there wasn't many at all I'd say less than 300.

But those pairs y'all missed out on...Already going on ebay.

Oh there wasn't many at all I'd say less than 300.

But those pairs y'all missed out on...Already going on ebay.

I got mine....size 12 i could care less where the others go lol

::tongue:eeps sig::

are you the dude who runs sneakerrsvp?!

Yup. I own it.

People don't care that its popular. We care that there's hype and having a name attached to it like "yeezy" just brings more hype. We don't care if it goes to a collector but everyone is buying out stocks to resell.

Is popularity and hype not one and the same? Yeah the Yeezy thing, blah, it is what it is. Personally I think anything Yeezy, aside from his production (which is amazing) is trash and that's including his rapping skills and shoes. But think of it this way, yeah stock got ate by "resellers" but they can't be that unless you have collectors looking to add this to their collection on a permanent basis. Sucks they have to pay a premium but that's not new to Roshe. It's happened with the Siren, Calypso, and Mango right (coincidentally those 3 colorways can be closely tied to Yeezy and South Beach colorways as well)? So the hype/popularity has been there, nothing new to be upset about. Be happy your loved shoe is getting its recognition with some flashy hooker makeup. Lol

Last edited:
Is it unreasonable of me to ask for money up front from somebody before I go out and cop them crimsons from my local mall?

Back
Top Bottom