ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Bought the girly a pair for her birthday. She's converted broshes.
You will get ridiculed for this...

Heads up to people in SF since I went downtown for no reason today.  Champs/shoes palace (theyre right next to each other) has the tonals and springs colorways, Shiekhs has the spring colorways, a size 12 sport red, and 3 city packs excluding the Tokyos, and UO has basically the sport reds in every size except 8-8.5, the black sails a bunch of size, but are very limited on the iguanas only like 1-2 sizes left. All of these stores are the ones located closest to Westfield Mall.  Also for everyone seeing those posts downtown ROSS does not have any roshes 
tongue.gif
 only some filas with the siren cw which may make you doubletake

still got too much caffeine in the system from studying terminologies and working on power points , so i decided to do a poorman's NikeiD. painted my beater pair of sails, sloppy but I'm no professional at this and I'm satisfied with it. from beater status to nike elite! lol 
roll.gif

Anyone know which Roshe Run's are the "Asia Exclusives" besides the OG Mango's? I have someone coming from the Philippines and was going to ask if they can look into bringing any of the exclusives over if they carry them.
I have fam in the PI, i had them go on a hunt but they had no luck. But if you find some, youre one lucky mf lol

still got too much caffeine in the system from studying terminologies and working on power points , so i decided to do a poorman's NikeiD. painted my beater pair of sails, sloppy but I'm no professional at this and I'm satisfied with it. from beater status to nike elite! lol 
roll.gif
Still pretty nice custom job 
smokin.gif
, but why the red laces you just like em or is it give it more of the steelers cw?

roll.gif
...could've just gotten gold laces.

Oh man, that Asia exclusive Navy pair is too tempting. I have to keep telling myself no.
Are you referring to the thunder blue premiums? If so, those are my roshe grails. Recently was able to order a pair of those and the cream colored premiums in my size(13) from Japan. Can't wait for them to arrive! Still on the hunt for the brown premiums.

Are you referring to the thunder blue premiums? If so, those are my roshe grails. Recently was able to order a pair of those and the cream colored premiums in my size(13) from Japan. Can't wait for them to arrive! Still on the hunt for the brown premiums.
Recently? Where'd you pick up size 13s?

my nyc and tokyo comes in tooday..also was able to get 2 pairs of mints over the weekday..happy camper but my wallet aint

black speckled womens on NDC, whats the conversion? about 1.5? wear an 11 in mens, could probably fit in 10.5, so could i do a 12 in womens or is that cutting it close?

Back
Top Bottom