ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

haha thanks for the info and the love bro! yeah i dedicated my sn to those lovers...best show ever man

I'm glad it didn't say "69" at the end of your name. That would literally add more meaning to their song "Guy Love" LOL

EEEEEEAGLE!!!

Last edited:
Yeah I've heard that too but I'm sure it's still more comfortable than a lot of other shoes out.

Thanks for the input tho

Anyways. Any info on the release for those white wovens?
Yeah definitely. The first pair of Roshes I got were the black woven and I was like "holy crap these are comfortable" But Mesh Roshes are on a whoooole other level.

Last edited:
My Squads just came in from Jimmy Jazz (anybody else's shipment come with a travel-size container of lotion? :lol:) I had seen them in person at FA but didn't try them on. On feet, absolutely awesome. Do not recommend sleeping on Squads.

yeah i found it odd that i got that too since they never include anything other than an invoice. there's a nice picture of a lady in there as well, the lotion comes in handy :rofl: just kidding

too early for that :lol:

Last edited:
It's an Iguana kinda day.

just got a call from solemasters- "unfortunately, the guy listing up the shoe put the wrong shoe color and we will not be getting that shoe"  

frown.gif

Damn, to those whose order didn't go through on the Mints, that's too bad. Something looked a bit sketchy but it was worth a try, right? Check my sig btw if you're a 10, btw.

Oh yeah, and.....just came up on Floral Roshe's for $40, Score!

Went to one of my Shoe Palaces during lunch. No dice on the city pack.

Must get NYCs to make myself feel better about the Oreos.

Just shipped out my Paris mids back to Nike. If you're a size 11 be on the look out in the next few weeks. I'm sure they'll have a restock of all the mids eventually

After missing all the restocks my patience finally paid off. Got one pair with a rewards card. FB Mints for under $60 so you can't beat that. All my personal pairs that I bought to rock/stock and possibly customize. Dynamic Flywires are on deck for me next.

Just got my Tokyo's in the mail. Here's a quick picture with my phone...Plan to take some more with my DSLR this weekend.

These were my first Roshe's and I'm really happy with them. Fit is TTS and they're SUPER comfy. London's are on the way, as well. 
nthat.gif

After missing all the restocks my patience finally paid off. Got one pair with a rewards card. FB Mints for under $60 so you can't beat that. All my personal pairs that I bought to rock/stock and possibly customize. Dynamic Flywires are on deck for me next.
Sell me a pairrrrrr 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom