ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

damn!!!!! come home from school to see the black speckled roshes launched and now theyre sold out of my size on ndc
mad.gif
woah didnt even realize they dropped! got an 8.5 in mens so psyched :smile: sorry for your misfortune tho man. waiting on mango v2s now :D

200 pages in a few days, sheesh

Sorry if its redundant but the way this thread moves its impossible to dig through it, whats the latest on the beach/birch/mango 2.0 ??

same as it was then, except a few others showing off their I overseas pickups.

Just got these bad boys in... Excuse the iPhone (no filter) pictures.

For some reason the Tokyo's looks orange in the picture, but in person they're really more of a pinkish hue.

These Mahogany's are fire in person...
nthat.gif

The laces sets them OFF!

Didn't pick up the London's. Wasn't feeling the colorway from the get go.

Oh yeah, BTW...
Picked these up last week's restock...

It was a good week...

Last edited:
Mangos were from "Osaka" aka KansaiKicksJapan.

Mango V2 / Total Crimson "Beaches" were from Hanon Shop.

Calypso's were shipped from a good connect of mine.

Wild Roshe Summer 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Like I said before the people saying the V2/Beaches or whatever you guys call it are better then the Mangos are the ones who couldn't get their hands on the original pair. Stop lying to yourself lol

No ones lying to themselves. Those that like the grey/crimson over the mangos is an opinion and preference. There's no law that states one is better than the other, to each his/her own

Miami heads...walked into Simon's Sportswear in Miami beach and they had a FSR of Mint FBs for $85. I talked to guy into selling a pair of 10.5 for retail. Got those and a pair of orange speckles for the wifey. All of their roshes are marked up to 80-85. But just tell the guy that they retail for $70 and he will mark them down for you no prob. They had all the splits, tarps, squads, gammas and sprite fb.

Also, Shoe Gallery in downtown Miami has all the city mids.

UO in Miami beach has a 12 in Iguana and Sport Reds and a 10 in Black sails.

That's all I've been to so far. Gonna check more spots on Monday.

:lol: Hilarious. Cheetahs FB' s are fire IMO but I don't think they're for everybody. Has anybody seen Mango V2' s in stores yet? Thanks for any info!

Like I said before the people saying the V2/Beaches or whatever you guys call it are better then the Mangos are the ones who couldn't get their hands on the original pair. Stop lying to yourself lol

ugggh NO

im not salty or any of that... i said i didnt want or need to chase go's a LONG time ago...the v2's just look better point blank

No ones lying to themselves. Those that like the grey/crimson over the mangos is an opinion and preference. There's no law that states one is better than the other, to each his/her own
ugggh NO

im not salty or any of that... i said i didnt want or need to chase go's a LONG time ago...the v2's just look better point blank
Mangos>>>>>>>V2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom