ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Man these need to drop in the U.S. ASAP! Looks better than flywires IMO

Last edited:
Anyone have a pic of them in the roshe run FB in orange and metallic gold? debating if i should coped them or not.. :O

If I were to wash my Roshes in the washer, can I dry it with a large fan in house instead of drying them outside?? The only reason why I ask is cause the weather where I am located does not allow me to air dry outside atm

Yeah that's true, but I don't see anything bad about them being general release? What's the point of making something limited? It's not like they're charging us more for them, they're just pissing us off and making it it harder to get. I don't even give a **** about the mints anymore because it's not worth my time and money to go searching for them, but if they were gr I would have a pair. I know people don't like when everyone has the same thing, but I'm sure Nike doesn't care about that. And with the mints, it's not like they're even that limited they've already been released twice in the US and I'm sure they will again just like Nike's other limited sneakers (Jordans, Lebrons, Foams etc) 

And now I'll step off my soapbox 
laugh.gif
I completely agree with you. All I'm saying is people go crazy over limited sneakers (for the most part) just so they can say they have them and so that they can have something else. I don't have enough money to feel that way though. I'm just glad I got on roshes early enough to get some that released last year for less than 100 dollars and I love all the ones I've bought this year for retail.

If I were to wash my Roshes in the washer, can I dry it with a large fan in house instead of drying them outside?? The only reason why I ask is cause the weather where I am located does not allow me to air dry outside atm
I washed my in the washing machine yesterday and just let them set out on top of the machine over night and they were dry in the morning

ye and looks like there going to a bunch of other stores too. probably the same stores that got the ogs and and new base cw's.

no idea if these will make it to UO.com, but if i hear anything..

fbs should be in by thursday

Re-sellers are licking their chops, I doubt UO will limit how many pairs you can buy. The UO I went to had all the Roshe boxes out on the floor so you can just grab whatever size you need.

i always dry mine by fan. just don't let it sit might get stink.

Size? with that Beach Fog re-up. Still hesitant on pulling the trigger though

Last edited:
wifey's

roshespecklepink.jpg

any bay area heads know if nikesf has other colors? i may have to "trade" it for a diff color. cause i just dont happen to have the receipt :wink:

wifey's

any bay area heads know if nikesf has other colors? i may have to "trade" it for a diff color. cause i just dont happen to have the receipt :wink:

If you want more without exchanging, zappo's has em.

I think NTSF is closed til Fall. I know there's a pop-up shop but I'm not sure if that's open yet. You can check FNL as well.

Any shoe that has Lunarlon technology, and there are literally hundreds, should have that style insole.

The one in the Roshe Run is rather exclusive, and in my opinion, really isn't that great because it doesn't creative a lot of friction with different kinds of socks.  It's actually a lot better to cover it in a smoother material.  The insoles in the split back, for example, are better if you're looking for an alternate sole.
thanks i'll head down to the outlet and see if i can find some cheap lunar shoes. i threw the roshe ones in my af1's and they are golden.

Did you put them inside a pillowcase or did you just tumble wash them alone?

Back
Top Bottom