ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Did you put them inside a pillowcase or did you just tumble wash them alone?

followed what everyone else did and put them in pillowcases. I had to tie them since i dont have zippered pillowcases. 2 are drying now with my fan on! 

Found $120 Size 8 in Men's (9.5 in Women's) DS Tropical Twists he's in Daly City

ALSO found $80 Looks like lightly used 9.7/10 Cybers sz 12!

hmu for details.

Last edited:
my collection so far, nothing beats a clean pair of roshes 
happy.gif

I haven't viewed this thread in 3 days, can someone fill me in on what has happened besides the footaction in store release of the mint fbs.

my collection so far, nothing beats a clean pair of roshes 
happy.gif

I haven't viewed this thread in 3 days, can someone fill me in on what has happened besides the footaction in store release of the mint fbs.
NDC dropped the Mcflurry's! 
laugh.gif
 (that sounds funny)

btw, I love the teal GPX's!! 

Last edited:
oh i was looking forward to those, but im a size 9, which is a 10.5 in womens right? Because I don't see my size on ndc anymore.
yeah I was gonna say that after looking at a zoomed view of your picture. they are gone for now. I hear they are going to restock soon. so keep your ears and eyes open. 

If anyone can help me find a decent priced size 9 teal/blue gpx, I'd be super grateful. :smile: I'm planning on getting some cybers for the low, and I'm debating on getting the total crimson...

followed what everyone else did and put them in pillowcases. I had to tie them since i dont have zippered pillowcases. 2 are drying now with my fan on! 
You honestly don't even need to put them in a pillowcase. I threw my Calypsos and my friend's Cybers straight into the washing machine and they came out fine. And for drying them I just had them in my room and they were completely dry the next day.

You honestly don't even need to put them in a pillowcase. I threw my Calypsos and my friend's Cybers straight into the washing machine and they came out fine. And for drying them I just had them in my room and they were completely dry the next day.
lol jajaja I can confirm this

whats funny is that when people pay the resell for mint FBs, they don't realize they can get two dope *** pairs like these for the same price!

anyway, sorry that you missed out on mints for retail, but i'd say you walked away with something better. 
nthat.gif
Lol I took a similar photo 2 weeks ago. Broshes think alike! 

I dont think it needs to be said but just in case...don't put them in the dryer....haha

Back
Top Bottom