ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Finally got the Mid City Pack from NDC. I'm not too sure how many I'm gonna keep. Tokyo's definitely, but I might let the NYC's and/or Paris' go. Not too sure yet.

As for sizing, all pairs are a 9.5 and the Tokyo's fit TTS for me.

I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

quick question, is the gammas' mesh the same color as the OG sail cw? Like all black? Or is it somewhat lighter color?  I'm debating if I should get them too

quick question, is the gammas' mesh the same color as the OG sail cw? Like all black? Or is it somewhat lighter color?  I'm debating if I should get them too
Both black, gammas have a grey swoosh + blue insoles. Sails have a black swoosh + volt insoles.

Yeah I understand that, but if they're charging more than MSRP they could at least try to sell sneakers that aren't dirty or missing things. You think I have a better chance of getting a new pair online instead of in store? Or would they just contact a store to ship them?
Can just wait for a coupon I still go a 10% in mine comes out to 72 but coupons attached to email.  Theyre not missing anything or dirty, not sure online seen peoples orders get cancelled but they been sitting so should be fine either/or, but tbh in store would be better so you can see exactly what you're getting less of a hassle.

for my opinion they are the same mesh but the swoosh is gray and the sole is like light gray.

Anyone order a pair of roshes from Urban before? They seem to be pretty infamous for messing up orders, and even sending out a pair of used roshes (one guy claimed)
ordered my pair last week, came in a few days and were DS with the shoe paper inserts. Might just have been back luck for that guy.

I think my Mom use to cuff my pants like that for church back when I was like 6 years old. I even hated it then.

I'm hoping he's mocking some of broshes here who cuff their pants like that. All for people cuffing and doing what they want, but it looks awful.
I hope so too cause if not Ill pray.

Anyone order a pair of roshes from Urban before? They seem to be pretty infamous for messing up orders, and even sending out a pair of used roshes (one guy claimed)
got mine no problem but its possible mine were worn. No inserts, paper, or tied laces.

how do you guys feel about the turquoise speckle's? I just got my black flywires today, they're so nice!!! 

What's the official color way of the beaches? Just so shops understand what colorway I'm asking about when I call around lol.

Ok SFV,CA peeps! Has anyone even seen a pair of mint FBs or Crimson in person at any stores around here? I haven't seen either one at all. Checked many spots and nothing. I've been on a hunt for the mints since day one and have had zero luck. Just got back from the northridge mall and I saw everything but those two from the current releases. This is getting ******ed.
They sold out on FA in burbank the same day they released. Good luck finding those in store.

Back
Top Bottom