ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Reply from frugirls

"Dear

All shoes are legit, so same."
what I got:

Dear

Please understand, we cannot take all pictures for all shoes. Then taking pictures will be too huge to handle.

Since they are legit, and same, so we send you the legit one's picture.

If the shoes have some problem, we will take details for you.

If the shoes condition is good, then we only send you same picture.

It's all good though.They seem very trustworthy and know what they're doing!

I've worked at a Factory Store for a couple years now, but this has to be UP there on my biggest steals list:
so I was looking at old pictures and I noticed these...

I guess this answers to that one topic on those "sample" mangos on ebay. If those were actual samples on there, they should look close to these. And yes, looks like the tags are in the back of the shoes.

Clean

Aaand these jus became the first women's shoe i own...When? Where?

Edit: def coppin a pair for the wifey too...even if she doesnt like em ima make er wear em...too fresh

Last edited:
why even bother paying that. might as well look for a calypso or siren
you can get better than that and lower price that actually just go for $70.
Yes they are legit but the crimsons are starting to show up in Champs, Footactions, Urban Outfitters, etc.  They should be an easy cop at retail $70....
They do look legit, but why on earth would you pay that much? They retail for 70 and look to be available still. Where are you located?
They do look legit, but why on earth would you pay that much? They retail for 70 and look to be available still. Where are you located?
Sadly here in Western-Europe (Belgium) we tend to get a very limited amount of any sneaker and not the nicest colorways (for me), I really love these Total Crimsons... Where will I be able to order them at a more standard price? Or what are some good alternatives? (I'm also going to order the iguana ones and the light bone wovens but I'm really drooling all over these Total Crimsons...)

Theyre fakes and he wouldn't send me pics even in the ones on their you can tell it's fake beside no sole, size tag is clearly on back
for your information, as a page back also said.. sample tags are in the back of the shoe.

FGs be using the same pictures, but they probably get tired of taking them cus they know its legit..

But who knows lol

were thunder blues and sandtrap's just an asia release?? I'm having the toughest time to find any in a size 10.5-11 :frown: .... and can someone tell me how they fit. 

were thunder blues and sandtrap's just an asia release?? I'm having the toughest time to find any in a size 10.5-11 :frown: .... and can someone tell me how they fit. 
Yes they're the Asian premiums (or primos). There's no cushioning in the heel cup so could be TTS or go .5 size down (depending on your feet).

Yes only asia release, however; i dont know how they fit.. Im on the hunt for the blues and browns

Tha
thanks ! So if I'm a 10 or 10.5 I'm a 44/44.5 or am I a 28/28.5 according to their size because idk what they are going by
Well, tmall sellers are usually going by europe sizing so go with the 44/10 or 44.5/10.5. Goodluck :smile:

Last edited:
Sadly here in Western-Europe (Belgium) we tend to get a very limited amount of any sneaker and not the nicest colorways (for me), I really love these Total Crimsons... Where will I be able to order them at a more standard price? Or what are some good alternatives? (I'm also going to order the iguana ones and the light bone wovens but I'm really drooling all over these Total Crimsons...)

damn should've seen that one coming. i wonder how much it would cost to ship from US to Belgium cause $170 sounds crazy to me, but i understand retail for Roshes over there are over $100.

While we're on the subject of Tmall, does anyone know a reputable seller for the Mangos off there?

PM if necessary.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom