ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

You have your opinion. 99% of us do not re-sell.
How about the 1%? Shouldn't something be done with them? Perhaps kicked out of TR? I remember a while back someone said they were kicked off TR cause they didn't provide the thread with any info or help on copping Roshes lol

Oh man, feel like there's a rebellion going on in here.

:Insert Michael Jackson popcorn gif:

tumblr_lw7qn58NxG1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Have we gone an entire day without anyone asking about when the hell the mango v2's will be released?! I guess not anymore.

I really dont wanna get in this argument because I think its a waste of energy in general but ill just state my opinion. I think what Team Roshe tries to do is help people find roshes in general for a decent price. Whether it be from a store or a reseller. And with that being said a lot of them have helped a lot. I do not think that should mean they have an obligation to just give away their shoes to anyone for cheap. Its their shoes they can do what they want. Its not like they are advertising to any of you guys that want mints for example to buy it off them, you know better than that. For all you know, he may just be in high need for money quick and selling a shoe in high demand is the easiest way to do so. 

Also, I dont feel like just because one is doing it theyre all doing it. There are prolly some pretty tight guys there that prolly helped many of you with finding the shoes you want. 

Dont get me wrong, some individuals may rep TR in different ways and therefore contradict the messages they give, but lets not forget, its still just shoes. 

The man just asked a question respectfully. Yall dont need to bash the team for that. Unless youre a troll and have nothing better to do than **** with people youll prolly never meet then, by all means, I wont tell you what you can and cant do. 

How about the 1%? Shouldn't something be done with them? Perhaps kicked out of TR? I remember a while back someone said they were kicked off TR cause they didn't provide the thread with any info or help on copping Roshes lol

Nobody has ever been kicked out of the team buddy.

You have your opinion. 99% of us do not re-sell.

yep

I got kicked out the Facebook group because i didnt provide anything "helpful" during a time when roshes were at a standstill (before the lebum hype before the fb's before the og 3 retro's dropped again) so there was nothing to help with

not even mentioning i was BEGGED to join for months & i denied it because i dont use FB ...i was urged to make a dummy profile so i could join.....only to be kicked out within the month (i was "on" for 1-2 weeks max )

i should pull up the facebook convo & post it

Last edited:

I believe that was cold city haha

Like they begged him to be on TRo and then routinely kicked em out a week later or something if I remember correctly from about 1200 pages ago

Got the black speckles in from NDC. I'm gonna return them. The material, specifically on the toe box, feels cheap kinda like the canvas on the NRG. I'll use the money on iD instead.
Same here.. I didn't like the material so I'm returning my turquoises.
DAMN IT. i was watching these and was reluctant to post them here for a legit check. they're gone now.
frown.gif

anyone deal with this seller before or seen these pics floating around? legit?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/32110995571...eName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

if anyone can find me a DS sport red pair in a 12 or 13 for a decent price, PM me.
smile.gif
I'm going shopping on Sat.. I'll stop by UO to see if they have your size. Last time I called that store they were close to a FSR.

yep

I got kicked out the Facebook group because i didnt provide anything "helpful" during a time when roshes were at a standstill (before the lebum hype before the fb's before the og 3 retro's dropped again) so there was nothing to help with

not even mentioning i was BEGGED to join for months & i denied it because i dont use FB ...i was urged to make a dummy profile so i could join.....only to be kicked out within the month (i was "on" for 1-2 weeks max )

i should pull up the facebook convo & post it

I really dont wanna get in this argument because I think its a waste of energy in general but ill just state my opinion. I think what Team Roshe tries to do is help people find roshes in general for a decent price. Whether it be from a store or a reseller. And with that being said a lot of them have helped a lot. I do not think that should mean they have an obligation to just give away their shoes to anyone for cheap. Its their shoes they can do what they want. Its not like they are advertising to any of you guys that want mints for example to buy it off them, you know better than that. For all you know, he may just be in high need for money quick and selling a shoe in high demand is the easiest way to do so. 

Also, I dont feel like just because one is doing it theyre all doing it. There are prolly some pretty tight guys there that prolly helped many of you with finding the shoes you want. 

Dont get me wrong, some individuals may rep TR in different ways and therefore contradict the messages they give, but lets not forget, its still just shoes. 

The man just asked a question respectfully. Yall dont need to bash the team for that. Unless youre a troll and have nothing better to do than **** with people youll prolly never meet then, by all means, I wont tell you what you can and cant do. 

Exactly. It's all about the shoes. We like to inform YOU GUYS on the upcoming colorways, on where to cop them (for retail) or not, also providing pictures on our IG for YOU. It's not like this is our job because we do all of this stuff in our free time. We don't have to, but we do want to help all of the people who like the sneakers.

Got the black speckles in from NDC. I'm gonna return them. The material, specifically on the toe box, feels cheap kinda like the canvas on the NRG. I'll use the money on iD instead.
Same here.. I didn't like the material so I'm returning my turquoises.
DAMN IT. i was watching these and was reluctant to post them here for a legit check. they're gone now. :frown:

I'm going shopping on Sat.. I'll stop by UO to see if they have your size. Last time I called that store they were close to a FSR.

DAMN IT. i was watching these and was reluctant to post them here for a legit check. they're gone now. :frown:

[URL=http://www.ebay.com/itm/321109955715?var=510112569133[/QUOTE]
Pm'd
[/url]

anyone able to grab me size 9 iguanas at their local store and ship to canada? my dog kinda liked my roshes too as evidenced by my avatar...

pm me so we can discuss.

Last edited:
I'm sure im pretty damn late on this but has anyone seen any of the Tokyo roshes still available anywhere?

Back
Top Bottom