ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

^repped for that post, really wanted those but shipping will prob make em 120+

Cnt drop that rii now :smh:

Houston heads, called Premium Goods, They have the Blk/Crimson DFW, biggest is a 12 though.

Cool! I didn't think Jen would be getting any DFWs. I wish her store was more big foot friendly. Getting size 13s at her store is hit or miss. Still an awesome owner and store though.

Last edited:
For me the dfw run the same as the og i went tts. im glad I didn't go up .5 a sz I would of been swimming in them
Thanks bro I just went with my gut feeling and ordered my sz11s. Now I just gotta look for the mango v2s soon... Just don't wanna pay over retail :frown:

That all depends on how serious you are about running. If you have been running consistently in highly supported shoes, dont do it, switching from high support to minimal too quick can cause injury. If youre planning to run far every single day, dont do it, support will wear down way too fast and will likely cause injury. If youre just tryna go to the gym, its an awesome shoe. And for hiking, its your choice. I dont mind hiking in roshes to be honest. I guess for me I am careful about running because I run at the collegiate level. For the people that run barefoot, its because they have trained consistently for that so their feet  and legs can handle that, if you wanna do that, get vibrams. Otherwise if you really wanna run stick with brooks or pegasus, maybe even flyknits. 

+1. I completely agree. If anyone is doing a good amount of running I would highly reccomend going with Brooks, Asics, Saucony, New Balance, Mizuno. Vibrams may look like it has no support and is just fabric with a low profile sole but those things are engineered for specific reasons. If Nike is definitely the brand you would like to stick with for running, then the Pegasus x Bowerman would be a good choice. Flyknit is doable but I honestly would go with a running shoe that is set to your running style. It's better to know your gait cycle, foot strike, arch, etc. so you can be fitted properly.

A few years ago I had no idea that the importance of proper running shoe fitment would make a world of difference.

I would definitely not reccomend running in Roshes.

Last edited:
Anyone know when the "City Pack" comes out and if they'll have them in a size 14? I've actually seen a few online but the biggest size was 13:frown:

I just think its ironic how this forum (not TeamRoshe Public B/S/T Marketplace) claims that its the official "rohse" run marketplace. Not putting them down just thought it was funny.

EDIT*
]

Last edited:
Anyone know when the "City Pack" comes out and if they'll have them in a size 14? I've actually seen a few online but the biggest size was 13:frown:
The city pack already dropped a few weeks back. I don't know if there were any size 14 available though. Best bet is took look on ebay, kixify, CL, rosherun marketplace, Buy sell forum.

Thanks bro I just went with my gut feeling and ordered my sz11s. Now I just gotta look for the mango v2s soon... Just don't wanna pay over retail :frown:

Fly wires were not even close to TTS for me. In fact, the mid part of my foot could have used a full size up, but I just went with .5 size up and loosened the laces a bit. It's nowhere near mesh fit.

The city pack already dropped a few weeks back. I don't know if there were any size 14 available though. Best bet is took look on ebay, kixify, CL, rosherun marketplace, Buy sell forum.
Yea I haven't seen them either. I guess they were a QS and QS always stop at a size 14

they already released a few weeks back but it seems like Finishline will be releasing them soon, but if you can't find a size 14, the city pack roshes actually run big than your og mesh roshe I'm a size 9 and it looks huge on me, after that I got the tokyos in an 8.5 and it fits and looks normal on me so if you don't have a wide foot you should be good with a 13 

+1. I completely agree. If anyone is doing a good amount of running I would highly reccomend going with Brooks, Asics, Saucony, New Balance, Mizuno. Vibrams may look like it has no support and is just fabric with a low profile sole but those things are engineered for specific reasons. If Nike is definitely the brand you would like to stick with for running, then the Pegasus x Bowerman would be a good choice. Flyknit is doable but I honestly would go with a running shoe that is set to your running style. It's better to know your gait cycle, foot strike, arch, etc. so you can be fitted properly.

A few years ago I had no idea that the importance of proper running shoe fitment would make a world of difference.

I would definitely not reccomend running in Roshes.
Are you a runner too? its nice seeing actual runners on this thread lol 

Finally got these :smokin ..Sorry for the crappy pic but big shotout to the member who posted the shoe palace link.

Those are sports red.. Damb pic smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom