ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I've seen it in person and in my opinion and strictly in my opinion, it's the worst of the 4 city pack releases. I'm not arguing nor debating with you, just expressing an opinion on the one mid FNL decided to release. You're opinion that the color is "straight fire" is very valid in your eyes and respected by me. My opinion is simply the shoe should be set on fire, lol! Ok I went a little too far, it's just last place out of the four.
its actually the tokyo they just have the NYC pic up

Yea I wasn't sure since I saw the colorway was the Tokyo one but yea the image is totally wrong. I think its a 50/50 chance on which one you'll get haha

You'll get the one listed as the style code and color description which is the Tokyo.

What kind of advantage does the Flywire give?
The goal of Flywire is to minimize weight and maximize support and that is exactly what it does. Its high-strength threads work like cables on a suspension bridge with support engineered precisely where a foot needs it. One thing to note is that Flywire acts just like a tendon would on the front of your foot. The layer of material used to cover the shoe is only there to keep out dirt and rocks, it is the Flywire structure that protects the foot.

Have Mints always been on FNL's site or did they just pop up (no sizes available)?

i have the link saved ever since they put it up and sold out, it always shows no sizes available to this day. They keep it up just in case someone makes a return or they get more to put on the site. I think it's a wrap on the Mints so they should just remove them off the site altogether.

Mangos

Back
Top Bottom