ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I don't recommend playing basketball or any sport in roshe.Saw a dude at 24hr fitness playing basketball with his mints.10 mins later,saw the same dude getting lifted by his hommies.I'm assuming this dude tried to cross over and rolled his ankle..

urban outfitters code

WACKSLACKS takes 10% off

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=26166827

sizes moving fast
yea because it was post on kicksdeals....all the noobs now know about it...If you guys didnt get your og colorways from UO i suggest doing so immediately...
SMH had a 10.5 iggys saved in my cart forever because I thought it wouldn't sale out due to the secret url link. Guess I was wrong lmao thanks kicksdeals! 
tired.gif
 Thats my fault for procrastinating anyways

I don't recommend playing basketball or any sport in roshe.Saw a dude at 24hr fitness playing basketball with his mints.10 mins later,saw the same dude getting lifted by his hommies.I'm assuming this dude tried to cross over and rolled his ankle..
very easy to roll an ankle and/or rip the mesh. I hooped one time in my sails and i ended up ripping a hole in the mesh when i was making a move. 

id never run in roshes... i slip all the damn time in mine. also have rolled my ankle

take the flynits out if your going to run. roshes are good for a nice power walk at best

Personally I wouldn't run in Roshes on the treadmill or outdoors. However, you might be able to get away with it on a treadmill since you will just be running straight without any turns. The thing that would worry me is if you take one funny step you might severly injure your ankle. If you decide to run in them just be very careful. Good luck.

Thanks and rep'd.

Damn bro you got some beast mentality running continuously on a treadmill with no scenery and a virtual measurement of how far you would be running. But I still wouldnt advise it. Yes treadmills do have more bounce and its less brutal on your legs, but i would still recommend getting shoes build to support a run. I mean, having a better supporting running shoe and having a fresh pair of roshes is a win win situation IMO lol 

Also 15-20 isn't too severe so I mean if you dont wanna spend on another pair of probably more expensive shoes then **** it do it in your roshes. lol There was once a day when we did everything in the same pair of shoes on a playground. 
tongue.gif

Thanks and rep'd also. It's funny how you mentioned the scenery on the treadmill. It is pretty tough without it. Plus I don't run with headphones/buds so yea, I’m used to it I guess.

For real. 

My Mango V2s arrive in exactly a week and I assume the same for all 3 of my Nike iDs. If anyone wants the Mangos before they release I'll most likely be selling my pair. Too much of a hassle to send it all the way back to Canada.

you guys got lucky. my UO roshes shipped with the security tags on them. i shouldve bought iguanas before that link was posted so many times 

id never run in roshes... i slip all the damn time in mine. also have rolled my ankle

take the flynits out if your going to run. roshes are good for a nice power walk at best
on the other hand, i run in my cybers all the time, even with the sole slowly smoothing out and ive never slipped lol. i'd say its definitely a decent shoe to play a sport in CASUALLY. definitely not competitively/intensely, though.

Friend ordered a pair of Iguanas from UO with 2/3 day shipping. took like a week and ended up getting tarps, he's pretty pissed off to say the least. UO is mad sketchy from what I'm reading from on here as well.

Only complaint i have with the DFW is the lack of swoosh on the inside panel, it definitely shows the flywire better but just seems off to me

I myself run about 15-20 miles a week on a treadmill. Very seldom do I hit the pavement. But are Roshes good for the treadmill?
I personally run on the treadmill with my roshes and its perfect for me, no complaints. although i can see how running on pavement could be dangerous.

Thanks and rep'd.
Thanks and rep'd also. It's funny how you mentioned the scenery on the treadmill. It is pretty tough without it. Plus I don't run with headphones/buds so yea, I’m used to it I guess.
Hhaha I used to not use headphone either. Just cause in races we arent allowed to. But at least you get the TV?

Orders from UO are not coming from a warehouse, they are coming from stores that have them in stock. Besides receiving pairs with security tags, stop complaining. You guys using these as dinner plates or something? Shoes get tried on, you'll live, go grab a damp towel.

Unless you're grabbing the 3 OG CW's for retail elsewhere, chill.

I run also (not hardcore but ran a few half marathons) and I would never run in Roshes. Not enough support. I'm running with some LG4's at the moment and they've been great so far. Have flyknits as well but currently using them for casual wear. If I can get a pair for cheap, I'll try running in those as well
happy.gif
Just started regular running again after taking the winter off - I want to run a half-marathon in the fall.  I've been running in Flyknits, and no complaints so far.  Of course, I don't know any better..

:lol: damn, that sucks. i was worried at first, too, when i ordered from UO, but both my black sails and sport reds came perfectly and double boxed.

i was afraid they'd send me gamma greys, though, when i seen someone got sent tarps instead of iguanas. :lol:
both my shoes came with them, but i wouldn't be annoyed if they didn't. they're just inserts, man! :lol: i'd be more mad if they were the display shoe and were tried on by dudes.

did they charge both of y'all right away? it was a whole damn week before they charged my card. i had already gotten them in and everything. i was lowkey heated cause i thought i got away with a free pair. :lol:

by the way, sig check.
size 13 too big. :smh: :frown:

I'm not even heated bro, I really don't mind at all. I've purchased several pairs before that were display and nothing that Jason Markk can fix.
I'm happy I got them, and checked on my iggy's from UO, they have been shipped. Got the black sails within 2 days coming from San Diego to LA.
Waiting for DFW's to come in from Sneakerhead and hopefully get Mangos v2's soon...

You deserve busted ankles playing in roshe's. I coach my sons team wearing roshe's, but I don't go full speed. Can't even imagine playing full speed in roshe's.

Come back into the thread and see people talking about balling in roshes? Where's that Bart Simpson grandpaw gif when you need it lol...

Hey guys Caliroots.com is having a flash sale on shoes. 

size 7 in tokyo mids: http://caliroots.com/realdeal/product.asp?id=40870

Some sizes in Paris mids: http://caliroots.com/realdeal/product.asp?id=40869

Some sizes in NYC mids: http://caliroots.com/realdeal/product.asp?id=40868

It's not the greatest sale but if anyone is in need there you go.
Caliroots customs fees were $36 last time I ordered 2 pairs of shoes from em.. needless to say I will never shop there again. Oh and that was shipping to Florida.

Caliroots customs fees were $36 last time I ordered 2 pairs of shoes from em.. needless to say I will never shop there again. Oh and that was shipping to Florida.
That sucks. Customs fees are usually put on things I think over $150 or higher? I'm not sure. But either way this is just an option for anyone in need who's willing to pay that much.

Back
Top Bottom