ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

personally, i would love to see Nike just come out with more colorways for the OG mesh design (although the iD handicaps them a bit in that capacity). i don't dig the metrics, the city pack, the fbs, the wovens, the slip-ons, whatever else is out there. the flywire roshes aren't so bad (just a high price tag) but really, at the end of the day.. OG mesh all the way!!

Just put my order number in UPS Tracking by Reference and my FNL order is on its way...
smokin.gif
good looks on that tip, mine is scheduled delivery for Monday 

^^ There's a separate thread for ids...

Anyways, now that I see those mangos selling out I regret cancelling mine. You think $120 is a bad price??

Last edited:
Metrics aren't my cup of tea. Good luck to those who go for them on Saturday though.

Props to whoever have the heads up about UPS Reference tracking info. My Beaches are on the way and should be here by the 8th!

^^ There's a separate thread for ids...

Anyways, now that I see those mangos selling out I regret cancelling mine. You think $120 is a bad price??

Can't tell since I'm on my phone but those look like Calypso's.

$120 is WAY too much. Have you checked local retailers? Just wait for Zappos or Jimmy Jazz.

Crimsons broke all types of necks so far today. I've had at least 15 people comment on them today. Bright as funk!

I think not having free shipping on a single item purchase under $100 will have ppl wait until they order something else to get that free shipping, unless they order two pairs. The wrong product image will play a part in it too. :lol: They'll fix it eventually though.

or put something in your cart that's $31, order the shoes and then return the other item after a week

I think not having free shipping on a single item purchase under $100 will have ppl wait until they order something else to get that free shipping, unless they order two pairs. The wrong product image will play a part in it too. :lol: They'll fix it eventually though.

or put something in your cart that's $31, order the shoes and then return the other item after a week

i know this is kind of off topic, but for those of you who have the ultramarine air max 180 ogs (the one that just released this past march), how do they fit compared to roshes? im asking because i heard those are extremely comfortable as well. thanks
Yes they're pretty comfortable like most air maxes. The 180s run a tad narrow, but not as comfortable compared to roshes. Probably my favorite release so far been waiting a while for the 180s.

I do that all the time... I usually return the day I get the package and have a refund the next week. Nike has the best return policy.. you can even wear them for a couple weeks and send them back. Hate paying for shipping... LOL

Last edited:
So i bet alot of us are saying mango v2 are our last pairs of roshe for awhile
laugh.gif
 till the next drop 
roll.gif
... but for real i think 13 pairs of roshe is enough, its been nice

MY ORDER SHIPPED!!! still 100% on fnl >D

i'm releasing the size 10 i had in my cart on ndc. good luck!

Last edited:
FNL order shipped. I tracked on UPS by reference. Should get here by Wednesday. I havent received shipment confirmation from FNL yet.

Man and I had said ewwww. Really crazy shoe!! I had to get them. If anyone is thinking about buying online. These run kinda big. I am a sz 9.5. I tried an 11 and my foot was drowning in there, went with a 10 and fits fine! Now for the feel definitely uuuuh different but really comfy. The shoe is just trippy. Won't be many big sizes tho, Women's QS.
Wow, these looks trippy as hell. looks very constricted and whatnot. dont know how i'll be able to rock these honestly.

Back
Top Bottom