ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

if anybody is looking for some sirens in a 9 or smaller, shoot me a pm. im not buying/selling/trading so dont shoot me!!! :tongue:

was looking though alot pics on IG of the metrics, and man they are really ugly AF. I'm glad they sold out yesterday. On to the maroons
smokin.gif
For real those metrics are ugly... someone would have to pay me to wear em. I can't wait for the maroons!

just curious, what is the average delivery fee people have paid on ordering through frugirls? first time ordering. ordered 3 pairs and i chose EMS. seems a little steep...
After paypal fees, shipping for 1 pair should be around $45.  If you order 3 pairs, shipping should be around $70

Last edited:
Got a little better picture of my newest babies today. Wore them for the first time. Still a crappy phone quality pic tho.

Btw, trying to order Crimsons off SP.

I added a 10, but why does it say size 15? ..

Last edited:
After paypal fees, shipping for 1 pair should be around $45.  If you order 3 pairs, shipping should be around $70

if you were to order 3 pairs, your total would come out to about $300 after BOTH paypal fees. the question is, can you find the pairs you're looking for...:wink:

Time to get hooked up on swoosh to cop them V2s and strata DFW lol gonna return my original orders once they come in to save myself roughly $70.xx

Finally got to cop the squads in my size earlier in the week off NDC. Ended up buying the Gammas, Tarps, and V2's today! Can't wait to get them all in!

Has anybody's shipping on v2s from fnl updated? Mine STILL says depart from indy roun 2:15am est on 5/3..scheduled for 5/8 to sofla

Has anybody's shipping on v2s from fnl updated? Mine STILL says depart from indy roun 2:15am est on 5/3..scheduled for 5/8 to sofla

they dont update on weekends, relax. you will not have to wait any longer than 5/8. UPS is pretty good with getting it on or before delivery estimates.

I got surepost so it'll be a while for my pair. Esp being out in the westcoast. I expect a friday delivery. Not in a rush anyways.

Back
Top Bottom