ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yea, I have them.

I don't know if they'll go on sale.

I'm sure they'll be @ outlets at some point in time, because literally everything hits outlets.

If you really want them I suggest copping now to avoid hassle down the road.
The only thing stopping me is that the digi floral janoskis may be release locally soon and i only have enough money for one pair of shoes. Im seriously debating wether i should wait or just pull the trigger, because i dont know how much longer my sz is gonna be on ndc.

Last edited:
I don't see the DFW's going anywhere for a while.

I feel like most people are turned off by the $100 price point outside of the diehard Roshe fans.

They pretty much sold out on Sneakerhead, but I see them sitting on NDC for a long time.

You should be fine waiting.

I don't see the DFW's going anywhere for a while.

I feel like most people are turned off by the $100 price point outside of the diehard Roshe fans.

They pretty much sold out on Sneakerhead, but I see them sitting on NDC for a long time.

You should be fine waiting.
Thanks, I appreciate it!

Now they've got a FSR on the beaches on FNL. Really? After cancellations they re-upped with them? Hmm..

DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T REALLY CARE.
So a little over two weeks ago, BelgianBeast was asking how to get Total Crimsons (not Mango v2). He said he was thinking of dropping $180 on them. I felt bad for dude so I PMed him and let him know I'd get them for him and also saw that he was looking for Iguanas and told him I'd try to get those as well for him. He said yeah I'm size 9.5. I bought the Total Crimson, and after searching a couple different stores and boutiques, I eventually ordered the Iguanas on backorder from Urban Outfitters (those got canceled). I messaged him that I got the Total Crimson but I couldn't get the Iguanas and he doesn't respond FOR A WHILE NOW... I look back on his most recent posts and it's of him getting the OG Calypsos in Europe about a week before.
Dude could at least let me know that he doesn't want the shoes anymore so I don't just sit on them. I'm not part of Team Roshe but just thought I'd help someone out and seems like I just wasted my time and gotta get my money back by returning the Total Crimsons and going to UO to get a refund on the gift card I got because the backordering only took credit or gift cards.
This'll be the last time I try to help ppl overseas. Just needed to rant...
Damn homie I'm sorry to hear that. I remember that guy on here a week or two back talking about how he's picking up pairs of Calypsos for retail in Europe. Maybe he'll come thru eventually but I wouldn't worry about him homie, just go ahead and get your money back probably. If he didn't hit you up yet he probably won't. Hope you get everything figured out brotha! Gotta be careful with who you help out... SMH

Also there is basically a FSR of V2's on FNL right now, not sure why or how but there is for those who still need a pair. Added a 9.5 to my cart just to see and it went through. 

EDIT: On a side note, my Cybers from ID4Shoes show up today, and even though my V2's are 10 minutes away from my house scheduled delivery is tomorrow! 

Last edited:
If any of your cc/address info don't match, they'll cancel your order with the quickness

Yeah they always match and never had problems with any other releases like Jordan toddlers or any other shoes I order from there. So I know it had nothing to do with the cc. The rep told me out of stock.

If any of your cc/address info don't match, they'll cancel your order with the quickness

Yeah they always match and never had problems with any other releases like Jordan toddlers or any other shoes I order from there. So I know it had nothing to do with the cc. The rep told me out of stock.

Just a couple more hrs until they get here !!

Never seen people so excited about a shoe arrival. Lmao. Tracking every minute and status of the delivery guy.
lol, i spend money on things i like, so y shouldnt i be excited to receive them.... i get excited for any sneaker i cop, not just this one, just thought it would be cool to share my excitement with some fellow broshes,
mean.gif

Sheesh let a brutha get excited! You guys do the same thing minus the tracking photo. Isn't this niketalk? We talk about shoes. I could see if this was some other forum like. Imtoocooltobestokedaboutkicks.com but it's a Nike forum. We are all nerds in one way or another about Nike or else we wouldn't be on here.

^^ i'm just like that guy. I don't buy shoes as often as i used to so its pretty exciting for me when i have a pair of shoes coming in. I track my shoes every 3 hours to check an update. Its just the greatest when your package arrives a day or 2 earlier than expected. My V2's aren't coming till tuesday so when tomorrow rolls around, i'm on UPS tracking every hour or looking outside my window for a brown truck.
my boy and I chillin yesterday at the beach for cinco de mayo...
I don't see a whole lot of sand. No beaches on your feet at the beach? lol sorry that was lame.

:/ did you order from finishline on release date? cause i did but its not gonna be delivered till tomorrow :/ n i live in nyc too.

Mine didn't match and I received the V2s today. Maybe that's applicable only to hot releases like j's.

Last edited:
So a little over two weeks ago, BelgianBeast was asking how to get Total Crimsons (not Mango v2). He said he was thinking of dropping $180 on them. I felt bad for dude so I PMed him and let him know I'd get them for him and also saw that he was looking for Iguanas and told him I'd try to get those as well for him. He said yeah I'm size 9.5. I bought the Total Crimson, and after searching a couple different stores and boutiques, I eventually ordered the Iguanas on backorder from Urban Outfitters (those got canceled). I messaged him that I got the Total Crimson but I couldn't get the Iguanas and he doesn't respond FOR A WHILE NOW... I look back on his most recent posts and it's of him getting the OG Calypsos in Europe about a week before.
Dude could at least let me know that he doesn't want the shoes anymore so I don't just sit on them. I'm not part of Team Roshe but just thought I'd help someone out and seems like I just wasted my time and gotta get my money back by returning the Total Crimsons and going to UO to get a refund on the gift card I got because the backordering only took credit or gift cards.
This'll be the last time I try to help ppl overseas. Just needed to rant...
damn this dude is giving us Europeans some bad rep 
mean.gif

Lesson learned. Do you think he was worried about your time/effort or whatever hot shoe he was trying to attain next? Only cop for someone with THEIR money. If they don't send you the money for the shoes in advance, they don't really want the shoes.
Completely agree, the least you can do is send the money in avance!

^^ i'm just like that guy. I don't buy shoes as often as i used to so its pretty exciting for me when i have a pair of shoes coming in. I track my shoes every 3 hours to check an update. Its just the greatest when your package arrives a day or 2 earlier than expected. My V2's aren't coming till tuesday so when tomorrow rolls around, i'm on UPS tracking every hour or looking outside my window for a brown truck.

I don't see a whole lot of sand. No beaches on your feet at the beach? lol sorry that was lame.
well we were across the street from the beach at a pool party lmao

Back
Top Bottom