ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Slightly better than full air max.. The full mesh up covering your feet adds the bonus which lets your feet flex and breathe.
Sounds great thanks! Looking forward to trying it out since it is much more lightweight than a full length Air Max shoe.

Picked these up from the roshe marketplace for under retail. The box came pretty beat up though but it's not really a big deal. Sort of expected the seller to double box them if I paid about $10 for shipping

Nice pickup been looking for those in a size 9 for a minute now

1. I am applying for TeamROSHE.

3. I got first introduced to the Roshe Runs through my cousin who is a big shoe head. I have always wanted to own a collection like his, but being that I was new to this 'shoe game' it was going to be hard for me to get hands on some of these OG sneakers that he already had in his collection since the early 90's (maybe even earlier). My first pair of sneakers that I bought for myself were some loud colored Nike dunks. I was always about those standout kicks that demanded a double take and being that this colorway just straight wacky it fit me well. My cousin looked at me and asked if I was serious on that purchase-- I was. He expected me to grab some Js but being me I purchased what I liked, and now I look back I can see why he would ask me that question (lol, I don't regret it at all). Few years later I caught on to the Jordan craze (hype) and began a hunt for a few pairs. But now days we all know where the Jordan Brand is as far as quality and price, and I had to hit my breaks and stop myself from going too far. While in college I decided to sell a few pairs of my Js and at that same time my cousin posted a picture of the Roshe Run Iguana's on his Facebook page with a quick description. He kept talking about how comfy these sneakers were and it got me a bit interested but I never bit because purchasing another sneaker was not on my mind at that point. A few months later I get my chance at a couple pairs of Roshe Runs that were being sold in a Facebook group, and being that I sold a handful of my Jordans I decided why not give these a try- all I have been hearing about these Roshe Runs were ALL positive. I started off with the Iguanas and a pair of Cybers. I must say that the day I got them in I wore them all day in my apartment (My mom would be so mad if I did that at home, haha!) , they were just waaaaaay to comfortable to take off. When describing how these sneakers felt like on feet all I could say was,  "IT'S LIKE WALKING ON CLOUDS!" And that is how I explained it to friends and family. It's safe to say this is when my love for the Roshes started. It was the Jordan craze all over again but (in my opinion, even better). Problem again was I was just a few months too late to obtain some of the OG Roshe Run Mesh colorways that I wanted. With a little research I found this NikeTalk Roshe Run page that would help me and STILL helps me with my search for information on Roshe Runs.  Over time I have obtained what is pictured above and I would not have been able to do it without a few of you, both members of this Roshe Run thread and also members of TRo. I would like to thank Blue Leopard, Yeahkritaj, Jeff6698, ohwassup, Specialfx45, Akojapan, ohmyyikes, Dzankle, ****ies, 0is1st and many more. Seriously wouldn't have this collection with you ALL! With the help I received, I try to give back and help other members that are in need of information on the Roshe Runs.

Thank you for taking the time to review my TeamROSHE Application. #OneLove

Last edited:

3. I got first introduced to the Roshe Runs through my cousin who is a big shoe head. I have always wanted to own a collection like his, but being that I was new to this 'shoe game' it was going to be hard for me to get hands on some of these OG sneakers that he already had in his collection since the early 90's (maybe even earlier). My first pair of sneakers that I bought for myself were some loud colored Nike dunks. I was always about those standout kicks that demanded a double take and being that this colorway just straight wacky it fit me well. My cousin looked at me and asked if I was serious on that purchase-- I was. He expected me to grab some Js but being me I purchased what I liked, and now I look back I can see why he would ask me that question (lol, I don't regret it at all). Few years later I caught on to the Jordan craze (hype) and began a hunt for a few pairs. But now days we all know where the Jordan Brand is as far as quality and price, and I had to hit my breaks and stop myself from going too far. While in college I decided to sell a few pairs of my Js and at that same time my cousin posted a picture of the Roshe Run Iguana's on his Facebook page with a quick description. He kept talking about how comfy these sneakers were and it got me a bit interested but I never bit because purchasing another sneaker was not on my mind at that point. A few months later I get my chance at a couple pairs of Roshe Runs that were being sold in a Facebook group, and being that I sold a handful of my Jordans I decided why not give these a try- all I have been hearing about these Roshe Runs were ALL positive. I started off with the Iguanas and a pair of Cybers. I must say that the day I got them in I wore them all day in my apartment (My mom would be so mad if I did that at home, haha!) , they were just waaaaaay to comfortable to take off. When describing how these sneakers felt like on feet all I could say was,  "IT'S LIKE WALKING ON CLOUDS!" And that is how I explained it to friends and family. It's safe to say this is when my love for the Roshes started. It was the Jordan craze all over again but (in my opinion, even better). Problem again was I was just a few months too late to obtain some of the OG Roshe Run Mesh colorways that I wanted. With a little research I found this NikeTalk Roshe Run page that would help me and STILL helps me with my search for information on Roshe Runs.  Over time I have obtained what is pictured above and I would not have been able to do it without a few of you, both members of this Roshe Run thread and also members of TRo. I would like to thank Blue Leopard, Yeahkritaj, Jeff6698, ohwassup, Specialfx45, Akojapan, ohmyyikes, Dzankle, ****ies, 0is1st and many more. Seriously wouldn't have this collection with you ALL! With the help I received, I try to give back and help other members that are in need of information on the Roshe Runs.

I think your already in bro!!! Your collection is nice

you got this stussy! your app reminds me i need to apply. 

oh snap! toni youre finally applying! if my vote counted, youre in broski. toni is an all around great guy and is already more helpful than most of the "team". good luck bro!!!

I hate to repost a question that I am sure has been asked before but I am crazy new to these thread with only one pair of roshes i am hooked on the comfort level!! When are these leopard print ones dropping and will they be in GS sizes?

Thanks in advance

I shall +1 this! GL man!

This guy called me 5am in the morning just to inform me that v2 is out on FNL. This is what TRo needs. +1 for you bro GL.

+1 from me

Since this seems to reoccur every couple weeks or so...

Fav: Iggy/Sport Reds.

Least Favorite: Split Packs

Overrated: Mint FB (though I still like the shoe)

Underrated: Asian Primos

Wished I could have: Liquid Limes... so dope.

I hate to repost a question that I am sure has been asked before but I am crazy new to these thread with only one pair of roshes i am hooked on the comfort level!! When are these leopard print ones dropping and will they be in GS sizes?

Thanks in advance
Fall season. No word on GS. Don't hope for it.

Frugirls came through !

Straight to the feet !

+1

Nice collection. GL man. Hopefully you get in this time.

Last edited:
Stussykyd probably have enough +1 to be on the team but here is mine just in case!

+1

Nice collection and good luck!!

Good luck! Representing Maui well.

Back
Top Bottom