ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone else notice the white insole on the strata grey flywires? its the only white roshe insole I've seen. Usually neon green or purple/blue-ish.

Crimsons have a light purple.

Mango 2's and Paris' are pink.

Gammas and Tokyos are blue.

Last edited:
ANYWAYSSSS. Roshes, are cool and stuff...

Anyone else notice the white insole on the strata grey flywires? its the only white roshe insole I've seen. Usually neon green or purple/blue-ish.

Yeah they have some weird cloth-like material on them. As far as different colored insoles, I believe the total crimsons and squadrons both have grey insoles (but I'm too lazy to go check :lol: )

So cleaning mesh isn't a problem, insoles I have no difficulty, but the bottom of my roshes....how do you guys get it to be so white :frown: I've toss them in the washer, I've scrubed them too and it's still grayish

So cleaning mesh isn't a problem, insoles I have no difficulty, but the bottom of my roshes....how do you guys get it to be so white :frown: I've toss them in the washer, I've scrubed them too and it's still grayish

use the mr clean magic eraser. you can get a 2 pack from walmart for less than $3

Repped. Just did the stock locate and was able to track down a pair of the sports red. They even honor the 15% discount so I paid less than 70 shipped.
Badass. Glad I could help the cause. It's so easy to drink from here all the time due to the massive thirst. Nice to give back. If you look back I pasted the code they used on my receipt. Shouldn't need it though.

UGLY!
alien.gif

Neo 39 in pasadena has sz 13 in soft grey crimson mango v2 for retail. Also dfws no blk/crimson and premium nrg and sz 12 in nyc city pack mid

insoles on the squadrons are also white-ish grey

the maroon roshes has been asked at least every 2 pages, they're suppose to be a late summer/fall release.

and for those looking to clean their roshes.http://www.homedepot.com/p/HDX-Easy-Eraser-HDME6-12/202653183#.UZ7DkCvwLk0

they are the same as Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. works the same and its $4 for a pack of 6, you can pick it up at your local home depot. 

Also, please keep roshe IDs in the roshe id thread.

^^ the first post he made, he wanted $80 for them and now he wants $90. I wouldn't have paid $70 for a DS pair, let alone $90 for his worn pair. The thirst is making people think irrationally. They're uncomfortable, they look nothing like yeezys, and they are ugly.

if you guys are gonna be paying $100+ for them, ID them with the OG mesh is a much better option

^^ the first post he made, he wanted $80 for them and now he wants $90. I wouldn't have paid $70 for a DS pair, let alone $90 for his worn pair. The thirst is making people think irrationally. They're uncomfortable, they look nothing like yeezys, and they are ugly.

if you guys are gonna be paying $100+ for them, ID them with the OG mesh is a much better option
hmmm but ID cost like what 130 when it comes out. 

hmmm but ID cost like what 130 when it comes out. 
and thats about the asking price of all mint fb sellers. The id's will feel more comfortable because it will be OG mesh and without that ugly swoosh on the toe box and would look nicer with the fusion red lining

^Agreed! They aren't even Yeezy's... They're mints... name it Yeezy's and it becomes a hype magnet. IDs inspired by Yeezys look much better. And that swoosh on the toe too; not attractive. (But it all depends on your taste, so I shouldn't really be saying anything lol)

Back
Top Bottom