ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Info on the yeezys? How hard are they to find and how much are they going for?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

They released back last summer, some crazy hyped up shoe promoted by a music artist. Pretty hard to find unless you are willing to shell out over a grand at least from what I've seen:smile:

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Man have you not read the last 500 pages of this thread? :lol: They "go" for like $125. At least that's about what resellers are trying to get for them. Most people refuse to spend over retail for them because for the price most are asking for them, you can just ID a pair of the OG mesh. For the most part, they're sold out in stores. You can try calling Urban Outfitters to stock locate them for you.

if thats me being mad, then you must of been pissing flames when the guy back then was trying to sell his yeezy ID's and you were saying you rather ID them for $110 rather than buying an ID already available without the month long wait period.

swoosh is not suppose to be black, it's anthracite which is a dark grey. My local outfitters has Iguanas sitting as well and the display is a size 9 so i'm assuming theres more of these common sizes.

The swoosh looks black to me, the newer pair is gray... I'm a size 12 , the guy said that they've been getting random restocks. Don't know how true that is.

And yeah luiscola it was fox hills. The iguanas are a size 13.

Also foot action in Inglewood had EVERYTHING minus the red pair.

The swoosh looks black to me, the newer pair is gray... I'm a size 12 , the guy said that they've been getting random restocks. Don't know how true that is.

the correct color for the swoosh is Anthracite on the Black/Sails, not black.

The V2s/Beaches/Birches are looking real nice. First one that caught my eye in this photo. Looks like I know what pair I'm wearing tomorrow. #EveryDayaRosheDay 

Last edited:
Any outlets with the floral pack still? I was going to stock locate once they open ... didn't know if any of you guys knew right off hand. I have the obsidians, just looking for the other 2

The newer pair has gamma grey swoosh. The original pair is anthracite which again, is a dark grey

Any leads on these "cool grey" wovens? Was never a fan of wovens, but damn these are nice!

Speaking of cool grey, that picture of the iguanas someone posted that look like cool greys because of the effect on the picture are HOT. Really hoping they surface one day!

Back
Top Bottom