ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Took all of my OG mesh's out of the box to get ready to take a collection pic. This is pretty much the whole collection minus the Tarps (on my feet at the time) and my Mint FB's which I left out for obvious reasons. I plan on going take pics of the collection this weekend so I'll post some dope ones after. 

Dope Jeff, was dying the mesh hard or what

And I are that the angelus paint turned out ok

Last edited:
Today's pickup

Just wanna share my finished product of Squadron Blue Roshe. Thoughts ?
Would you mind sharing the name of the fabric dye that you used? And if you're feeling nice, maybe a PM explaining how to do it? :smile: I've tried looking online but most of them require you submerge the entire item into the dye. That's no good for these...

Would you mind sharing the name of the fabric dye that you used? And if you're feeling nice, maybe a PM explaining how to do it? :smile: I've tried looking online but most of them require you submerge the entire item into the dye. That's no good for these...
Don't see any problems with submerging the entire shoe into the dye and pretty sure the mesh is still squadron blue

Is roshe trying to just take others ideas or what? First those toms and now air max stay true to OG roshe cmon.

Roshe Max Concept

Design concept that I worked on, re-imagining a classic with a feel of the modern Roshe Run.

where do i pre-order?!! lol i like the idea. they are nice! now make the yeezy cw and its madness!!

Last edited:

Don't see any problems with submerging the entire shoe into the dye and pretty sure the mesh is still squadron blue

I was gonna say... I think the mesh is still Squadron. The lighting makes them look darker.

btw... If anyone's looking to purchase in-store, here's what Victoria Gardens in Rancho Cucamonga had:

Finishline: FB's, no Mints... Beaches... Women's Orange, pink and Teal (Splatters)? :lol:

Champs: Tarps, Squads, Gammas and Crimsons

Is roshe trying to just take others ideas or what? First those toms and now air max stay true to OG roshe cmon.

Cant say this enough.

Stick to what made the shoes, minimalistic. I only buy the OG mesh ones, I don't mess with the FB's, DFW, Woven's, etc just because they aren't as comfortable to me.

m
Hey guys. Remember those cuffed h&m sweats? Well I still couldn't find them, but I found an alternative. They're from a place called cotton on. An Australian based company. Unfortunately they only had my size in navy. Nonetheless I like em. Let me know if you guys want a video review.

my H&M stil got em

Back
Top Bottom