ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Steps on washing OG meshes in the washer machine
mean.gif

Today was my birthday so I went to the mall to buy some shoes. Almost every major store had a good selection of Roshes too. I was going to cop two pairs but just decided to go with one. 

Here are some pics:

I finally got my hands on the WMNS Black Speckles / "Oreo's" today. Bought them DS for $100, picked up locally. Got home and did the usual with every shoe I buy; take some photos. Except this time, it was special. I just had to do this for this specific pair. 
roll.gif

nice pickup.

but corny photo.

I finally got my hands on the WMNS Black Speckles / "Oreo's" today. Bought them DS for $100, picked up locally. Got home and did the usual with every shoe I buy; take some photos. Except this time, it was special. I just had to do this for this specific pair. 
roll.gif

i want oreos....no, no forget that, i want a mcflurry :nerd:

Size 11 Sport Red on UO. was able to add to cart but i'm not a size 11, so heads up to whoever reads this or finds out first.

Size 11 Sport Red on UO. was able to add to cart but i'm not a size 11, so heads up to whoever reads this or finds out first.
Yeah that was from my order from April 27. They never shipped and kept giving me the run around so I cancelled my order an hour ago. May the next buyer have better luck! 

Back
Top Bottom