ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Those blue hero's and team reds are next on my list they're nice!!

Does anyone known when the canvas's are supposed to come stateside?

This is extremely late but my girl wants the Yeezy (Fb mints) c/w. she wears a size 5.5/6 does anybody know where i can find em? if so i'd really appreciate it.

I can help you guys get a y GR rosherun release because as you can see from the pictures I posted they sit out here. If you need I if just pm me

This is extremely late but my girl wants the Yeezy (Fb mints) c/w. she wears a size 5.5/6 does anybody know where i can find em? if so i'd really appreciate it.
she'll be a 4.5 in mens . 6 is the lowest

finally finished working on my maroons...

my 2 favorite colors! 
pimp.gif

the lace holes and swoosh were painted. added some grey laces.

For the sports red I used Antique Gold (Metallic) and for the squads I got turquiose but they are a bit darker than the sole because you are required to put a lot of coat in it.

Hmm. I need to find the perfect combo to match the Squadron. I wanna blend the swoosh with the mesh.

Regular Angelus paint? I wonder if a maroon Sharpie will do the trick.

I wouldn't mind painting the swoosh yellow on those. USC colorway. :smile:

my 2 favorite colors! 
pimp.gif

the lace holes and swoosh were painted. added some grey laces.

that is absolutely, beautiful :smokin

this is exactly what i would have wanted to do to them. it was going to be my "lower merion" inspired roshes haha, good work!

Last edited:
Hmm. I need to find the perfect combo to match the Squadron. I wanna blend the swoosh with the mesh.
Regular Angelus paint? I wonder if a maroon Sharpie will do the trick.

I wouldn't mind painting the swoosh yellow on those. USC colorway.
smile.gif
the first coat match the sole but you can still see the white swoosh. I'm happy with the result its almost identical to the sole.

Haven't seen any of the recent color ways or styles of the rosherun in person until today. Saw the beaches, and they look funky like upper is just too dark. The Flywire's material was funky. Just a no no for me. OG mango and OG mesh>

Haven't seen any of the recent color ways or styles of the rosherun in person until today. Saw the beaches, and they look funky like upper is just too dark. The Flywire's material was funky. Just a no no for me. OG mango and OG mesh>

When I first received my V2s/birches/beaches, one of the first things I thought was, it would be nice if they brought a second version of the Speed Yellows. Haha That's just my opinion.. Maybe not that dark of a mesh but just a darker grey compared to the OGs.

Missed out on the Mints. Should I be patient and wait for another restock or am I better off just copping from a reseller?

O
Wore my Iguanas in the rain yesterday. Not the best idea; definitely not doing that again.

[/quote
Og mesh in the rain = no bueno. Soaks everything up. Also sail midsole in the rain= no bueno. Haha so pretty much Roshes in the rain are a bad idea. Unless you really don't care then by all means

Last edited:
That's a real nice looking custom job, luiscola.  If I were back in high school, I'd cop those in an instant - school colors.

How do you guys clean your roshe's?

For those of you who use a washing machine...do you use any detergent at all? Or just toss them in there?

Don't know if this is old information or not but Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works wonders on roshe runs. I was able to get a grease stain out the mesh from my brother stepping on them without even having to throw them in the wash

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom