ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

For any of you that do not know me I want you all to know I'm always looking to help other out if you want a certain shoe tell me I will do my best to help you so I'm just letting that out there because I want to have a good reputation on here so please don't be nervous to ask I will respond ASAP

Thanks for your time

For any of you that do not know me I want you all to know I'm always looking to help other out if you want a certain shoe tell me I will do my best to help you so I'm just letting that out there because I want to have a good reputation on here so please don't be nervous to ask I will respond ASAP

Thanks for your time
no offense but most of the people on NT are looking just as hard as you maybe even harder for pairs that people need or want. So good luck with finding what people want you'll never satisfy everyone. but Thanks for joining and trying to help out

Anybody looking for some hard to find roshes hit up aloha kitchen Osaka on Facebook most legit dude and has what your looking for

if any of you guys are looking to get your lady, wifey, gf, girl, etc V2s eastbay has sizes as small as 6. theres also a sport red in sz 12 go go go! wish it was a 10

Last edited:
this is just a forum to talk about roshes and stuff not to promote/sell/orbuy sorry they have a facebook group for that. Thank You
CAUGHT. LOL.
So has anyone ordered Roshes from id4shoes on eBay before? I know they have a great feedback rating, but I wanted to make sure everything came in good condtiton and what not
i ordered from them about a year ago.  when someone asks i will always vouch for them.  they have the best overseas customer service ever.  and my shoes got here to hawaii in two days from when i ordered. TWO DAYS.
1. applying for team roshe...

2. collection shots. taken before the maroon custom job. new maroons shown below....

Team Roshe App

Name: Andrew L.

Size :10

Favorite Colorway: Iguana/Maroon

What’s good everyone! I’m applying for a spot on Team ROSHE! I first came across this shoe when I was casually browsing through the Nike threads bored at work. I stumbled on this Roshe Thread where many nters were discussing how to pronounce Roshe, ROW-SHEE or ROWsh. I was sold on the shoe after ILLustRAYt posted those clean ***** pictures of the iguanas. My first purchase of Roshes, Iguanas, had me searching every NR in SoCal; I drove all the way to the Brea NR to cop. (Best $54.90, I have ever spent) Once I slid them on my feet, I felt like I was walking on clouds. That’s where my f**ckin’ problem started… I immediately started to buy more roshes because I felt that the shoe would complement almost any outfit due to its simplicity and versatility. I have slowly expanded my collection into 30 pairs including some samples. I’ve sold off much of my SB and Jordan collection to accommodate my new addiction.

I’ve gotten great information from this thread and I’ve done my best to help other NTers get roshes for RETAIL. I helped Tetsujin23 and nikekid6 get Calypsos for retail when I phone ordered them from Nike Roosevelt and 21 Mercer back in the day when they were just sitting. TRo has also returned the favor… I got my Mangos from Kevineg6; outside of that, I’ve had the great pleasure of interacting with many standup individuals including ohwussup, specialfx45, coldcity, stussykyd, del-Ro beyond the boundaries of roshes. Ohwussup and del-Ro w/ lunargrands, specialfx45 w/ his TV setup, stussykyd w/ his customizing roshe info. Not to mention, XtianP, ohmyyikes!, justdome, powattackpow, jreag and myself created our own socal group to help others in socal obtain Roshes at retail prices. One of us will text everyone super early around 5 am PST for the random roshe drops  (gotta love that corporate life to waking up early). Regardless, I would like to thank NT and Roshes for the new friendships I’ve made. I look forward to meeting, contributing, and helping others in our community as well.

Thanks for your time.

Enjoy your friends and family. Buy Roshes! Don’t Hoop in them!
my man! +1

this is just a forum to talk about roshes and stuff not to promote/sell/orbuy sorry they have a facebook group for that. Thank You
uhm awkward cuz i just asked a question? LOL no buying and selling was done by me asking that question. LOL

Picked up the navy florals at San Leandro Clearance Store today, not bad for 39$

i've been wondering... why do you guys clean the BOTTOM of your roshes? isn't that suppose to get dirty? I don't know, but for me all I clean are the sides of the soles. It does get me irked to see the bottom of my sail soles pitch black but I for one do not want to spend my time cleaning something that will get dirty again.

i've been wondering... why do you guys clean the BOTTOM of your roshes? isn't that suppose to get dirty? I don't know, but for me all I clean are the sides of the soles. It does get me irked to see the bottom of my sail soles pitch black but I for one do not want to spend my time cleaning something that will get dirty again.
Three letters... OCD. Personally I like taking care of things that I buy. I have limits though, if I've got some dirt on the bottom of a shoe who cares I totally agree with you, if its a piece of gum or something then i clean it off.

I was thinking the same thing too when someone posted up about cleaning the bottom of the soles after an 8 hour work day... wow lol
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom