ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Personally I think they fit .5 up. They are tighter than the og mesh. I wear an 11, went 11.5 on those.
^ This go a half size up instead of a half size down, half size down is already tight + the fb mesh is tight. It's a lose lose

LOL FB's running half a size big 
laugh.gif
 comedy

Picked up a pair of Crimsons from Champs in the Mall of Louisiana in Baton Rouge the other day. They had all of the spring color ways, FB's (besides mints) and a couple scattered Black Sails left. Urban Outfitters in Baton Rouge also had 1 pair of size 13 Iggy's. Might go back soon to see if I can grab another pair of Sails... Also when I got home my pair of Sport Reds from the guy you guy's mentioned was selling his whole collection had arrived. Dude was super cool and hooked me up. Don't know his NT name but I know his name on IG I'll PM it to the size 9.5-10.5 guys that need it. He's got everything for sale, include Calypsos size 10 and 10.5. But anyways, on to the pictures!!

I tried to capture the Total Crimson's actual color as close as possible. They look so red in photos, but in person we all know they're "Bright A** Orange" lmfao 

So going off topic and throwing it back to around page 1441 or so, I posted that I was going to prom, and that I was gonna roll in with my Roshes; my OG Black Sails. Well just to reiterate some of those who were quite interested.

Prom is coming up for me. Got my black suit and everything set. Now I just need some good shoes to go with it... Oh right, my OG Black Sails 
wink.gif
post pics. I'd love to see what sails would like like in a suit. You could just pull it off.

So here are a few pics!

If you're interested in the details...

H&M suit jacket and pants

White shirt

Claiborne grey vest

Wembley maroon anchors tie + tie clip

Maroon pocket square

Nixon The Player in all gold

Prom was a great night, actually got into a bboy and krump battle with my friend, so my sails got dirty 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
So going off topic and throwing it back to around page 1441 or so, I posted that I was going to prom, and that I was gonna roll in with my Roshes; my OG Black Sails. Well just to reiterate some of those who were quite interested.

So here are a few pics!

If you're interested in the details...

H&M suit jacket and pants

White shirt

Claiborne grey vest

Wembley maroon anchors tie + tie clip

Maroon pocket square

Nixon The Player in all gold

Prom was a great night, actually got into a bboy and krump battle with my friend, so my sails got dirty 
tongue.gif
Looks good brother! Fitted pretty nicely=P For prom I would always suggest dress shoes, but for any other dance like Winter Formal or something this would be perfect and definitely appropriate. Gotta keep it traditional for prom IMO. Nonetheless, you rocked it well
nthat.gif

Looks good brother! Fitted pretty nicely=P For prom I would always suggest dress shoes, but for any other dance like Winter Formal or something this would be perfect and definitely appropriate. Gotta keep it traditional for prom IMO. Nonetheless, you rocked it well
nthat.gif
Thanks bro. I went stag to prom (I would explain but don't find it necessary haha) so I chose to just make it fun that night. I actually wore black and grey tiki socks with them haha.

Nice fit... whatever makes you comfortable, go for it. I hated wearing anything formal in high school and remember changing into sneaks and taking off my coat/vest once pictures were taken. (Then again, this was during the hyphy movment 
roll.gif
)  Sneakers give you more grip to push up too 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Hey thanks and do they have anything else on this website?
Click it and browse away home skillet! 
smile.gif
 Put in the work to find what you're looking for. Thats how you learn champ. But if there's specifics you're trying to find I can help keep an eye out. But you gotta look too. feel me?
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Hey thanks and do they have anything else on this website?
Down side of this website is that they don't have a search bar, you can browse by store, by brand, by clothing items etc. Some stuff may be more expensive purchasing there than in the U.S. though. Easiest way to translate yen to USD is like 1,990 yen = $19.90. May be a dollar or 2 off but it's close enough. Good tip to know for people shopping on rakuten japan or anything else!

My total to order a pair of Beige premiums and Black canvas came out to $171.64 shipped! Pretty solid deal if you ask me. 
nthat.gif

Roshes in suits -- you're either under 20 years old or you're doing too much. Just an opinion of a Roshe fan that works at H&M.

Roshe with dress pants and a simple button down with formal vest is cool though.

Down side of this website is that they don't have a search bar, you can browse by store, by brand, by clothing items etc. Some stuff may be more expensive purchasing there than in the U.S. though. Easiest way to translate yen to USD is like 1,990 yen = $19.90. May be a dollar or 2 off but it's close enough. Good tip to know for people shopping on rakuten japan or anything else!
Good knowledge to spread bro! Nice find too. That site's prices don't seem as steep as I thought they were gonna be=P

Back
Top Bottom