ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

As far as my understanding I don't think the arctic green colorway is coming out in the summer releases. I thought people thought they were because the pictures of the gamma greens were washed out making them look lighter and creating confusion. I don't see why nike would dish out a arctic green cw and release it for retail when they are making bank off of their ID version pricing at 110 per unit. This is just what I think is going on. I can't say I am 100% right though but yeah..

As for the mids that released on oneness, those light bone looking ones though.
nthat.gif

I kinda thought this too, but I'm hoping its not true. I would like a pair of the arctics to customize.

A couple questions about the Safari pack releasing on the 28th. Do we know where these are going to be sold at? Are they going to be pretty readily available? Also, what will the MSRP be?

A couple questions about the Safari pack releasing on the 28th. Do we know where these are going to be sold at? Are they going to be pretty readily available? Also, what will the MSRP be?
All we know for now is that NDC will carry them. I forsee them eventually hitting brick and mortar stores... most likely the NTs and Nike Running stores. 

MSRP is $80.

the mids look dope especially since theyre mesh. I'm stuck between the atomic red and mortar but leaning toward the mortar because i already have sirens. the navy joints are nice too, a pretty good substitute for the blue premiums which I am still in search in for.

....damn just take all my money nike! 

the mids look dope especially since theyre mesh. I'm stuck between the atomic red and mortar but leaning toward the mortar because i already have sirens. the navy joints are nice too, a pretty good substitute for the blue premiums which I am still in search in for.

....damn just take all my money nike! 
I agree with you! I will either have to cop all of them or wait for on feet shots.

I agree with you! I will either have to cop all of them or wait for on feet shots.
I'll try to do a mids collection shot along with on feet shots when mine show up. Hopefully shipping doesn't take too long from Oneness.

BTW, it looks like Oneness has the Black Sails back in stock too per the IG page.

Well I guess for the people who never got sirens this new mid might be a good alternative.
I still think that the mids will probably be closer to the Mango v2s in color than the Sirens but I'll reserve final judgement until I see them in person.

I still think that the mids will probably be closer to the Mango v2s in color than the Sirens but I'll reserve final judgement until I see them in person.
Maybe so, however for the type of price difference between the resale sirens or the new mid, I for one probably won't be so picky once I can see them in person.

Last edited:
Went to Footaction in Stonewood Mall, Downey CA to use a $10 coupon on some Gamma's. 

I inquired with the manager about when they were going to put some Roshes on sale, since it seems like they are just sitting.

He said that they never go on sale, and added that he still had a pair in the back from last year.

I asked to see them, and he brought out some...
Cybers (In my size.)
I instantly copped, and also got the $10 coupon applied to them.
devil.gif

Lucky day for me.

FYI, they still have a good size run of Black Sails and some select sizes of Sport Reds if you live in, or are close to LA county and are interested.

They also had Crimsons, Squads, Beaches, and Tarps.  (I didn't ask about the sizes for those)

562-622-9200

Sorry for the long post.  Just kinda geeked.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom