ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Interesting....nike always gets there default images wrong. So I wonder how these will turn out...
Talked to a rep and he said the image was correct (we already know that they've been wrong in the past). I ordered them and will let you all know what I end up getting. If it's the wrong color, I'll return them to my Nike store.

Talked to a rep and he said the image was correct (we already know that they've been wrong in the past). I ordered them and will let you all know what I end up getting. If it's the wrong color, I'll return them to my Nike store.
I ordered a pair as well. I really hope its the shoes from the image. I like them better than the leopard fbs

size? sent me the wrong damn shoes instead of the roshe run collabos 
mean.gif

sent a bunch of GS soccer shoes intended to someone in Romania

safe to say i wont be ordering from them soon

emailed them and about to setup a dispute in paypal

^^ lmaoo.. damn that suckkkks. sorry to hear that man. they did ya dirty. :smh: Mihai in Romania prob doin the dougie in his roshes..

^^ lmaoo.. damn that suckkkks. sorry to hear that man. they did ya dirty.
mean.gif
Mihai in Romania prob doin the dougie in his roshes..
it is what it is..i had buyer's remorse after buying them for 125 

probably a good thing

http://extrabutterny.com/shop/nike-rosherun-fb-volt-black-white.html

found this. nike probably did put the wrong image for the fbs that released last night. guess its the leopards instead...

Word, now this has me wondering if they turn out to be the volt leopards. But who knows ill what and see what you guys get lol

They ain't releasing them until tomorrow. And they will be doing phone orders.

size? sent me the wrong damn shoes instead of the roshe run collabos 
mean.gif

sent a bunch of GS soccer shoes intended to someone in Romania

safe to say i wont be ordering from them soon

emailed them and about to setup a dispute in paypal

thats sucks!! looks like they knew you wanted to resell them. lmao jk

Can anyone verify if roshes are availible in a mens sz 6? If not does washing to shrink method work without messing up the shoe? How much does it shrink?

when i started out, i bought size 8.5. few weeks later, i tried on a 9, felt much better. bought like 10 pairs in size 9. just now i tried on a 9.5 for the first time and realize i like the extra space (wide feet). now i'm sitting here realizing i bought all these roshes in a not-ideal size. sad day.

Either way, I rolled the dice on the NDC version. Will see. Worst case scenario is a beater when cybers are done. Sized up from 11 to 11.5 as those FBs seem to run really snug.

@therealag

A size 6 is considered a kids shoe

Kids sizes are starting to pop up places but they won't be the colorways you're looking for probably

Last edited:
Can anyone verify if roshes are availible in a mens sz 6? If not does washing to shrink method work without messing up the shoe? How much does it shrink?

The smallest Mens size is a 6. I've bought a pair of mint FBs, and V2s in a 6.5. Just yesterday I bought a V2 Sz 6 for my cousin.

if anyone had issues with WC when ordering with FNL with the team reds being cancelled, just call them to get your money back. my $20 WC discount was evenly distributed amongst 3 pairs of shoes (team reds, hyper blues, gamma greens) ($63.33 per shoe), but when my team reds got cancelled, it should've been changed to $60 per shoe for two shoes, but they still charged me $63.33 per shoe. called them to get a paypal refund back, no problem.

@therealag

A size 6 is considered a kids shoe

Kids sizes are starting to pop up places but they won't be the colorways you're looking for probably

Yea i know but i usually only see like a sz7 as the smallest

soles dont shrink man

I was asking because i think someone on here mentioned that but i was skeptical n wondering how the sole would shrink

The smallest Mens size is a 6. I've bought a pair of mint FBs, and V2s in a 6.5. Just yesterday I bought a V2 Sz 6 for my cousin.

Ok cool thanks for the verification. Ive seen like one or two in a sz6 but i wasnt sure if they were legit

Back
Top Bottom