ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

those are some really dope Salmon Toes bro! Quick question, did you use squadron blue or black? Thanks for the help. Looking to make a pair myself.
Those are a pair of ID's. which means he made them on the site. They cost more but you have to freedom to create custom roshes from a select group of colors

Who cares if his parents got them for him? Don't assume that makes him a spoiled brat if that is what you are implying, he could've have worked for it.
Also you aren't any better than anyone else, you are just another person buying shoes like the rest of us. Stay away from that "Elitist "OG" " mindset. 

Hey I appreciate you saying that. I worked with my dad and also sold some shoes to get the money to buy them.

Last edited:
Do you guys agree that nike Id for roshe runs should have more variety of colors. I feel if they did that possibilities would be endless

Those are a pair of ID's. which means he made them on the site. They cost more but you have to freedom to create custom roshes from a select group of colors

I don't think he actually meant squad blue like the GR version I think he meant the color I used on the id's which is squadron blue (navy)

I'm glad to see that there is a much more community feeling in this thread rather than just hating on people that are just getting on to the roshe's.

Those red safari pics on pg 1660 looking so good. And the blue swoosh blk/sail customs back a few pages back would be so hyped up as a SJ color way shoe if they released. Good stuff.

Do you guys agree that nike Id for roshe runs should have more variety of colors. I feel if they did that possibilities would be endless
Yeah the ID options are really disappointing IMO. 

My Hero Blue and Team Reds just shipped from Macy's! Can't beat $120 shipped for both 
nthat.gif

question... do the safari pack roshes fit the same as the og ones?

or are they a little tighter, can i move half a size up?

you mean your parents got all 4 of them for you
wink.gif

this thread is moving too fast to keep up with it anymore. at least some of og roshe heads keep me updated via text. there are waaaaaayyy too many new comers to this thread out of the effing blue. oh well, i hope everyone gets what theyre looking for. there are still a bunch of sites that have the safaris in stock. pm for info. not for the lurkers.
I'm probably digging this up back up again, but really wanted to put my perspective / insight / position on this. You really don't know anyone on here. I mean, what if some new comers already have a lot of Roshe's and have been there since the OG's and design concepts of the shoe? I was surely there. I didn't get serious into collecting Roshes until the end of last year. Why? Because of financial reasons. BUT, if you really knew me, you would know I do more research than actually having a product in my hands. You can catch me on Sole Collector and KicksOnFire every day looking for any new releases and colorways, looking at the design concept and Dylan Raasch's pitch and idea for these shoes. I just didn't start collecting until recently, and from there, I found about NikeTalk through Team Roshe. I've never heard of NT before. Looked up NT, and made myself an account. From there, if you knew me, I'd be on the forum even during class. No disrespect or anything to anyone, but you should know what you're saying / implying / acting upon someone before knowing them and their intentions. Just my 2 cents. End rant. Okay guys, continue on about the beloved Roshe! 
smile.gif

Last edited:
question... do the safari pack roshes fit the same as the og ones?

or are they a little tighter, can i move half a size up?

They fit kinda like DFW's, if you know what they fit like. But around the fit of non-og mesh IMO. Half a size up to make sure. I mean, worst thing is that you have to wear thicker socks. And if they don't fit right, try to see if you can do a size swap. But this whole sizing thing is IMO, not entirely sure since we all have different feet sizes and all that.

hahahahaha this is funny. too many new comers out of the "effing blue"? See the thing is, i've been following you on IG for some time b/c I enjoy keeping up with members of the NT community. I follow a lot of people from NT on IG b/c I enjoy looking at shoes and your first pair of roshes were the tonal mints. Just b/c you group buy the OG cw's doesn't make you better than someone who is jumping into roshes just now.

Hell... this is the attitude that some people were referencing as "elitist". Smh.
I was gonna chime in on this but didn't want to but since you did I guess I'll touch base...I think it's funny that some people in here have the audacity to say put down all these new comers. I've been here since day one and always offer a helping hand whenever I can. So does that make me better than the next guy? Absolutely not. This thread was created to share the common love for the Roshe Run and to help spread it; the main reason why Team Roshe was created.

/rant
I feel the love as a "newcomer" lol

I just really love the Roshe Run and want to share my thoughts, experiences and places to buy certain ones 
smile.gif

People here have already been helping out and giving a warm welcome lol

For those of you judging and judging the people not judging, move on.

People talk ish. Get over it. I come here to stay up to date on my favorite shoe and see what people are doing with their pairs to freshen them up.

Blah blah blah you're not being chill like Dylan Raasch. Blah blah I worked at my dad's garage and sold cookies to buy shoes. WHATEVER. Welcome to an Internet forum where you'll get criticized every minute.

how come iguanas are still in footaction stores, but not online? will stores do phone orders?

Because Footactions in store stock is different from their online stock. Finishline is the one who does that. What you can do is go into a Footaction and stock locate a pair and they'll ship it to your house. I know the Footaction sku is posted on this thread somewhere. Just use the search feature and you should be able to find it.

Back
Top Bottom