ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I wish they'd release the tye dye's over here or aleast restock them....the price on ebay for them are absurd 

Pretty sure I already know the answer, but figured I'd ask anyways: the ladies' Roshes run the same as men's, correct (i.e. TTS)?

An 11 in Men's fits me perfect, so I imagine a 12 in Women's (10.5 Men) would be too small.
no just depends on your feet i wear a sz 9 and fit a sz 10 in womans.

Quick Look: Size? x Roshe Run "Urban Safari" - Sand

Premier Boutique has the mids in stock. I just called and they actually had a 11.5 atomic red in stock. After looking for these for a month and finally finding them, I decided not to get them, lol. 

Something about the mids that don't look right... They kinda remind me of boots.

Picked a lil something up for the lady. Lovin the material on the blacks
 Was the material on the black ones different than the OG ones? These were the second pair for the boss but she said these are chafing her ankles. I told her to just break them in.

Last edited:
I've read this post from some pages back but is it true the all print leopard roshes are coming out on the 13th? Or is it for the other leopard roshes?

Thinking about painting the swooshes on my Team Reds and Blue Heros. I wanted to go for a Gold Swoosh on the Team Reds and an Orange on the Blue Heros. Anyone tried these combos?

Hesitant since I've never painted any of my shoes or anything...How does the paint hold up after multiple wears?

Thinking about painting the swooshes on my Team Reds and Blue Heros. I wanted to go for a Gold Swoosh on the Team Reds and an Orange on the Blue Heros. Anyone tried these combos?

Hesitant since I've never painted any of my shoes or anything...How does the paint hold up after multiple wears?
There has been a sport red and gold swoosh.. 49er nation custom! so we've seen it done before with a gold swoosh. 

I've painted my roshe swooshes... don't need to worry after multiple wears the paint still holds up.

While painting the swoosh just be patient, use angelus paint, let the coats dry thoroughly, apply multiple coats and kabam! 

There has been a sport red and gold swoosh.. 49er nation custom! so we've seen it done before with a gold swoosh. 

I've painted my roshe swooshes... don't need to worry after multiple wears the paint still holds up.

While painting the swoosh just be patient, use angelus paint, let the coats dry thoroughly, apply multiple coats and kabam! 
Yeah I think I saw that Sport Red one and it looked great. Wanted to get that Iron Man theme goin lol. How about stripping the paint off? Any issues with that? I'm just worried it'll look uneven or sloppy, but like you said better to be patient lol.

Yeah I think I saw that Sport Red one and it looked great. Wanted to get that Iron Man theme goin lol. How about stripping the paint off? Any issues with that? I'm just worried it'll look uneven or sloppy, but like you said better to be patient lol.
i've never stripped the paint off before so i can't say anything about that. I painted over my team red, white swoosh, grey. If you use a good soft brush and make solid strokes, it'll come out nicely.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom