ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

People like this, including the ones on the FB group, really annoy me for some reason. Taking advantage of places like TM, which are common knowledge among people in this thread, to get that $5-10 profit :smh:

A lot of people aren't comfortable ordering from tmall, so for those paying that $5-$10 extra, it's not a bad deal. It would be a different story if they're reselling for like $140/pair.

Out here on vaycay in Europe. My boy picked up Roshe FB's (Yeezys to the beasts) for €84 at Nike Madrid. I'm low key jealous that they didn't have my size. #lowkeyhypebeast

Been trying to keep up with this thread...still looks like we haven't had an NDC or Finishline release of the red camo GXP roshes?

People like this, including the ones on the FB group, really annoy me for some reason. Taking advantage of places like TM, which are common knowledge among people in this thread, to get that $5-10 profit
mean.gif
whats the highest size on tmall 9.5?

Big shout out to jpsketchezzz for trying to help me finally get my 9.5 Team reds from Finishline!  Missed my 9.5 again but appreciate the heads up!

For those still looking for Roshe camo's Nike town Boston has them, if you need me to cop I am happy to, unless they do phone orders of course

Nice, I need to double up on the black sails, sport reds, and iggys so I guess it's time to start hunting them down again. Which store did you end up picking these up at?
i picked them up in person from a ebay auction. talked him down to $90. i was debating on these for a bit since u can still get gamma grey's for retail. 

Back
Top Bottom