ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i picked them up in person from a ebay auction. talked him down to $90. i was debating on these for a bit since u can still get gamma grey's for retail. 
Ahhh I thought they were finally showing up in stores. You're the first one I've seen post the black sails in the new NSW boxes.

Baby feets (6-7)and giants (13-15) better hurry and get the team reds and hero blues for retail while they last . I know how difficult it is for you guys to get your sizes

Last edited:
Black Sails are sitting in Footlockers across the country. If you don't want to make the trip paying $90 is aight...:rolleyes

Black Sails are sitting in Footlockers across the country. If you don't want to make the trip paying $90 is aight...
eyes.gif
only choice where i live 
ohwell.gif
. believe me i checked quite a few stores in person before i bit on these. 

Last edited:
Knew I should've waited lol. My order LAST WEDNESDAY from FNL comes in tmrw and it would've been the same from Zappos.

Baby feets (6-7)and giants (13-15) better hurry and get the team reds and hero blues for retail while they last . I know how difficult it is for you guys to get your sizes

ive been putting off grabbin them for a while just because..... hopefully my sz 12 sticks on fnl for a bit

Where are you guys going to get laces for the roshe runs? I want to throw in white laces in my team reds and iguanas.

Back
Top Bottom